• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Marcus Rivers playing Birth By Sleep

YouTube - Marcus's Picks: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep New Video, sorry if it's already been posted.
  2. N

What happened to Chicken Little?

Chicken little started out as a summon in KH2. But why isn't he in the other games? Is it because of the copyright issue similar to what happened to Deep Jungle (Tarzan)? I mean, he barely made an appearance in the series. Do you think he'll return?
  3. N

ESRB Birth By Sleep Report

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the full report for Birth By Sleep Rating is out and they mention nothing about Braig losing his eye. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Platform: PSP Share | Rating: Everyone 10+ Content descriptors: Fantasy Violence...
  4. N

PSP Go vs PSP 3000

I'm sorry if there were in threads like this in the past, but I didn't see any recently. PSP GO VS PSP 3000 My opinion: The PSP Go looks really cool, the system boots faster and starts the game faster. The design is amazing. But since the screen is the same size as an iphone, you might have...
  5. N

Birth by Sleep on PSN

Kingdom heart Birth By Sleep now has it's own profile on the Playstation Network Store. All it has is an HD 1080p English Trailer. sorry if this has been mentioned before. PlayStation.ca > News (link) Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Teaser Trailer File size: 45 MB (1080) or...
  6. N

KH site updated

Now, you can visit the official Birth By Sleep website directly from The Official KINGDOM HEARTS Portal Site | SQUARE ENIX (link), before you had to type in the entire name and if you went to the official Kingdom Hearts website, Birth By Sleep wasn't there. Also, in a recent interview with...
  7. N

My First Post

Hey, This is my first post as the title says. I've read all the Rules and FAQ. But before I start posting, making threads....etc, I wanted to know, how you do make your own signature? I've seen a lot of good ones, but how do they make them? Thanks! I'm looking forward to a good time here.
Back