• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Marcus Rivers playing Birth By Sleep

The Birth By Sleep forum is now called "THE birth by Sleep". that made me lol
  2. N

It was uploaded 3 days ago but came to my subscription box just a few seconds ago.
  3. N

It popped up in my Subscription box on Youtube and decided to share it.
  4. N

YouTube - Marcus's Picks: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep New Video, sorry if it's already been posted.
  5. N

American Playstation network Update!

YouTube - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep E3 Trailer [HD] Uploaded the video on youtube like i mentioned before.
  6. N

Sora's in-game sound clips?

You can just place your camera right beside the TV and start playing and recording and later convert the file into an .mp3 file.
  7. N

American Playstation network Update!

Here, I uploaded the video directly from the PSN Store: YouTube - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep E3 Trailer [HD] Make sure you watch it in 1080p for the best experience! Anyways, they put the teaser trailer a long time ago and it was also in HD. I made a new thread about it and no one gave a...
  8. N

What happened to Chicken Little?

Chicken little started out as a summon in KH2. But why isn't he in the other games? Is it because of the copyright issue similar to what happened to Deep Jungle (Tarzan)? I mean, he barely made an appearance in the series. Do you think he'll return?
  9. N

ESRB Birth By Sleep Report

or Kairi's grandma like I mentioned before
  10. N

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep gets number 1 best psp game of E3

But it didn't actually win the best PSP Game of E3. It was nominated. The Valkyria Chronicles 2 actually won the award.
  11. N

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep ULTIMANIA Artwork (Available in HQ)

Man, after I looked at that scan, I started hoping that KH3 will be in HD.
  12. N

Heh, they'll say that his eye went to the realm of darkness.
  13. N

I'd laugh if they're talking about Kairi's Grandma as the "female character". XD XD
  14. N

Yeah, sorry. But Like I said though, haven't been on the forum for a while now.
  15. N

Most Probably. If they included the scene, the game may have been rated Teen and Disney wouldn't want that to happen.
  16. N

Gee, I wonder who they're talking about *wink*
  17. N

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the full report for Birth By Sleep Rating is out and they mention nothing about Braig losing his eye. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Platform: PSP Share | Rating: Everyone 10+ Content descriptors: Fantasy Violence...
  18. N

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

Stupid thought but, First Xehanort's blades where Red. Now the Secret Bosses blades are blue. Red and Blue are the colors of 3D. I know you don't need 3D Glasses to play the 3DS, but this could be a reference that it will be on the Nintendo 3DS. - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - -...
  19. N

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

What if it's DiZ or Ansem the Wise. We never saw him in battle before and because of the Secret ending on Birth By Sleep, we know he's alive and is also wearing a black cloak. Or it could be Xehanort's Unversed or something since he already has a Nobody and Heartless.
  20. N

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

In the kingdom hearts series, there are always groups that have three: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Organization THIRTEEN, Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Heartless, Nobodies, Reversed, Xehanort, his heartless and nobody.
Back