• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Chess Set in development

I thought that might be the case. Through all the trailers, Publicity cuts, and of coarse the opening itself, I was noticing that the pieces all (accept for "pawn" type pieces) represent different characters, each one unique. Unlike chess, having 2 castle, rook, bishop, and knights. Never...
  2. V

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Chess Set in development

I have no clue how to play chess, but Im gettin' me some KH 4D Chess lol Does anyone know of a pre-order link, or any dates? And does anyone know if it'll play like regular chess except raised squares? I guess Im mainly asking about the chess pieces.
  3. V

Did Lord of the Rings influence Kingdom Hearts at all?

@AR829038 @okhi12 Ya... you've both got a lot of good points XD
  4. V

Did Lord of the Rings influence Kingdom Hearts at all?

This may very well have been discussed once upon a time, but search for this theory only comes back to "Kingdom Hearts Unlimited". Idk what that is, but it seems like a fan based alternate story in which Sauron from Lord of the Rings does appear. I needed a good reference image of the MoM "Eye"...
  5. V

Anyone know where to get these charms?

Hey, almost 2 years ago, I bought a box that had an assortment of charms like these: I want to get more, but now I cant find them anywhere ebay, amazon, play-asia, even google doesnt pull up anything. Can someone please help me find these. Edit: please post only serious replies. I dont want...
Back