• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Βαλεω

Take a Picture with KH3D!

Aww look at my beautiful friend!!! I want to see those cards next time I come over!
  2. Βαλεω

Question About Sora and Roxas

2. Because Sora took in Ven's heart, or something like that. So Ven is apart of Sora, and Roxas is apart of Ven. 3. I wonder that too. 5 & 6. :D
  3. Βαλεω

The Rookies thread

RisingDawnStar and myself decided we wanted to make an art thread! Our art probably isn't the best, but we still wanna share is with you. :D Feel free to post a drawing if want to share it. I'll apologize in advanced for the lack of a scanner. So, lighting isn't perfect and some of my...
  4. Βαλεω

Happy Birthday RDS!!!

Have a wonderful day and 15th year RisingDawnStar!!!!! Your friend, Sheldon ;P
  5. Βαλεω

Help/Support ► Should I follow my dreams or heart?

Long story short I've had a lot of bad things happen lately and want to move away. Yet I don't want to leave my friends. My dreams: It has always been a dream of mine to move to a different country, and with the trouble in my family lately, I want to move even more. Where I live is full of some...
  6. Βαλεω

What gear do you end up using most? Single and multiplayer

Yeah I'd do the same. But for some reason those little butts were hard with any gear to me.
  7. Βαλεω

Yeah thats the one I'm talking about. No, but those were mean! haha
  8. Βαλεω

I used air combos a lot with the box looking one in Beasts Castle too.(I'm not good at remembering heartless names :/)
  9. Βαλεω

Yeah that one and the flying one in Neverland, but of course you're flying too. :P
  10. Βαλεω

I used nimble gear most of the time, I like air attacking more.
  11. Βαλεω

mission hardest to get 100% complete

Maybe, I had trouble with that.
  12. Βαλεω

mission hardest to get 100% complete

I still haven't finished the emblem mission yet! so definitely one of the hardest for me.
  13. Βαλεω

♦♪♫Hello♫♪♦

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself, and maybe even make some new friends!
Back