• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sonic keyblade

if you have a wii and modern warfare reflex...

hello everyone. Everybody that has a wii and modern warfare reflex for it come to this site Death Operative Assault Personnel DOAPHQ this is a clan for modern warfare reflex so if you have a wii and modern warfare reflex come to this site and sign up. It is all free. my profile is ventus. To...
  2. sonic keyblade

o.k who would have Thought we would get so far?

Now I still remeber when I was like 8 or 9 and I was watching my cousin play kingdom hearts 1 and just to think of that and how much the kingdom hearts games and fans have grown so much just makes me so nostalgic, and to be with all these fans 1 day before the game that takes place before my...
  3. sonic keyblade

kh birth by sleep difficulty level

what difficulty should I play birth by sleep on.
  4. sonic keyblade

ven is out of soras body

in kingdom hearts 1 riku has a keyblade that can unlock hearts after riku is defeated sora uses it on himself. kiaris heart was released. and after bbs vens heart went inside of sora. does that mean he is awake and is in his own body?
Back