• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty You know, I think we should all be more angry at the cops who didn't go into the swamp where Caylee's remains were as soon as it was reported. That would've potentially changed the outcome if they found her one month instead of 6 months later.
  2. M

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty I just don't understand how she wasn't charged with child abuse. 31 days and you don't tell the police that your kid's missing? What part of that isn't neglectful. I guess this shows the jury will only find someone guilty if a video is produced that shows the...
  3. M

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep possibly going cellular......

This doesn't have access to the Playstation Store, right? I'm pretty sure the Xperia Play can only get games from the Playstation Suite (a store where developers can make games for the Play and eventually other Android devices) and the Android Market. I hear the Playstation Suite hasn't been...
  4. M

Could Ven have taken over Vanitas?

Yeah, I suppose you are right, and if he did destroy it, that could mean his heart would have been completely destroyed and not have found its way back to Sora, which would change the whole series.
  5. M

Could Ven have taken over Vanitas?

This is probably a dumb question, but would Ven have been able to be in control when he fused with Vanitas? Because if they were both equal in power, which they had to have been to form the X-blade, wouldn't Ven have been able to fight off Vanitas and maintain control over his body, and be able...
  6. M

New info of BBSFM

Yes, and if Sora got the Elder Key, he would probably use it, unlike Harry, and get killed by some random guy. Would be a great ending to the KH series.
  7. M

Do you remember when you got Kingdom Hearts for the first time? Share your story here.

Well, I got Kingdom Hearts when I was about 8 or 9, after watching an older neighbor play it. I wasn't as big of a gamer then as I am now. Anyways, I couldn't figure out what to do to get off the island, so I eventually gave up and let the game collect dust. A few years later, my mom got me...
  8. M

Terra V.S a secret boss

Are you on Proud or Critical Mode? Cuz it is a lot easier to unlock it on those two modes than on standard.
  9. M

Birth by Sleep Consensus.

What I really didn't like about this game was that all of the battles were easy except for the secret bosses
  10. M

Re:coded screenshots, don't hate me if they're old.

Re: coded screenshots, don't hate me if they're old. No, I think almost all of them are new. I can't tell if the graphics are better than Days or not, though.
  11. M

Senerios in BBS

I am doing AVT. Luckily, in regards to character speeds, I forget how fast the previous character is in about 10 minutes, so I should have no problems with Ven to Terra.
  12. M

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded Well, that's true. But I think we will have a better chance for one near the release of KH3(which will be like, what, 20 years from now?) That will be an easy way to get some more hype.
  13. M

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded Yeah, Days was a bit of a dissapointment. Sometimes I feel that it would have been tons better if Xion wasn't involved. Also, why would people get their hopes up for a PS3 KH Compilation? There was pretty much no evidence for it, anyways, and it has already been...
  14. M

BBS Na/Pal version may be available on psn

Actually, everything you buy in the PSN store is in your download history. If you somehow lose your download, all you have to do is go to your download history and re-download it. Since you already bought it, you get it for free.
  15. M

BbS Release Date Announced

I agree about the trailer being very half-assed. Of all the scenes, there was only one voice actor, and the voice wasn't synced with the character's motions. It would be nice if they spent more then 10 minutes on a trailer. Anyways, it was better then nothing.
  16. M

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

Seems like we have a very good cast, but I could see Mark Hamill doing a great job with Eraqus or Terra. We'll have to wait and see.
  17. M

BbS Release Date Announced

I'm going to have to try to fit this into my school schedule, but I am just glad to finally know when it's coming out.
  18. M

Frustrating much?

Same here, I will probably not be able to focus on the game with high school. I hear that things get tough right from the get go where I'm going, so there will be little time for me to play BBS.
  19. M

Frustrating much?

I agree. I find it mostly frustrating that we haven't gotten any new information recently. E3 starts in about a month, though so I can wait till then. But things are shaping out to be a late july to early august release. Possibly even later then that, which would stink.
  20. M

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

I could see the voice as being a decent MX, if not very good. I don't think they could have faked the gameplay, but the whole thing seems...off. We HAVE seen all the scenes in previous trailers, which gives me some doubts.
Back