• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Kingdom Hearts BbS IGN Reader's Choice Awards

OMG this is such bullsh*t! MGS might have been a good game, but come on! GoW had best graphics and BbS best story! you cant give all the awards to game of the year!
  2. G

Re:Coded announcement

Re: Coded announcement Damn you beat me to it... Maybe they will announce features not implemented in the JAP version
  3. G

Help/Support ► Annoying PC monitor issue

lol cause i'm Israeli so my browser's language is set to Hebrew which is right to left I got the problem fixed :)
  4. G

(Spoiler) So we all know KH3D plot?

Well I think the Secret ending say's it all, KH3D= Riku and Sora's mark of mastery test. thats probably why both Riku and Sora will be playable. (If that's what Nomura said...) I think the test will be full of a$$ kicking thus having lots of fighting in the game, is the NDS really the best...
  5. G

Help/Support ► Annoying PC monitor issue

Hey guys, I have this issue with my PC or my monitor. The issue is that almost every time I choose a right-mouse menu option that option stay's on screen were I clicked it in a kinda watermark way. Now the temporary solution for this is to change the refresh rate of my monitor, but I want a...
  6. G

Question about Blank Points (spoilers)

I honestly think Taihaku is up to something, maybe even the whole plot of KH3d or KH3 will be based on this... I think Xemnas is indeed Terra's nobody, mainly because of him calling Aqua's armor; "old friend". But i still don't know why he's evil.
  7. G

Help/Support ► Anyone care to comfort a broken heart?

8. G

Already tried... KH BBS didnt work, L4D didnt work, GH didnt work... right now im just listening to some music...
  9. G

Dont judge the situation by my age. I just want some advice and comfort.
  10. G

Well, title pretty much says it all... I just got dumped from girl a love so much, and after long 9 months... Some advice on what should i do now would be very appreciated... :frown:
  11. G

The best places to grind~

the challenge is the fun part! you struggle at first but as you lvl up you start to own those unversed! and eventually after spending a while in those tornadoes you really feel invincible!
  12. G

The best places to grind~

The tornados do give ALLOT!!! but there temporary so it sucks... I use SeaSide in Neverland (i think its the name) its a 3-4 minute walkthrough which gives you 1000+ so its really worth it... Im not sure about the name SeaSide, but its after mermaid lagoon, on the same island as the entry to...
  13. G

Boss Help? - Coliseum [Terra]

i was around 30 probably... hes easy as soon as you learn his attacks, but if you want to lvl up go to neverland and fight only in Sea Side (i think, its past mermaid lagoon on the island of the entry to peter pans hideout...) you get 1000+ for one round!!!
  14. G

I just had an idea :D tho its kinda stupid so dont bash me please... How about everyone here at KHinsider pitches in to form the ultimate Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Fan Guide! whad'ya think? :D
  15. G

I totally agree, tho strategy's still play a big part in boss battles.
  16. G

Hmm... When there are alot use ShotLock, when you have the guarding unversed (th one that has shields in front) use sleep and combo his a*s off, with the treasure spiders use thunder surge and sleep, for the sand clock beat his a** first then take out the other floating dudes. Except for that...
  17. G

Too Hard?

For Aqua i think you should do either BLizzard or Thunder cause both of 'em have strong Magic commands and Melee (Blizzard edge, Blizzard flair, Thunder Surge, Thundaga when in full power)
  18. G

Too Hard?

When i defeated him i was on 38-39 i think and i just managed it... that battle is frustrating!!! The key is ShotLock, and focus block (win a command board match in castle of dreams) because you have alot to block which prevents you from going melee on him for Focus. Ya I had trouble with...
  19. G

Has anyone got the bundle yet?

HAHA screw all you school skippers its holidays in Israel!!! (1st month of school has more holidays than school days :D)
  20. G

My BbS review...

True... tho im sure when KH3 hits a Console Square will make sure the wold are full and alive...
Back