• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 2

Kingdom Hearts Birthy By Sleep Final Mix question

Is it possible to legally get an english translation patch for final mix when it comes out? LIke on my psp?
  2. 2

RE:Coded ultimania interviews

RE:Coded ultimania interviews Does anybody know if the interviews from RE:Coded Ultimania are being translated currently?
  3. 2

Playstation Magazine Review

Hey Everyboday, Last night I was in a book store and looking through gaming magazines and play station magazine had a review of Birth by Sleep in it. I don't know if this has been posted and I don't have a scan, but they loved the game and gave it a 4 out of 5 and said the only negatives were...
  4. 2

Pre-order

Kingodm Hearts Birth by Sleep is now available for pre-order at Best Buy.com
  5. 2

Animations style change

Did anyone else notice the changes between the animations from the original bbs screens and the final copy. The original was more grainy and realistic. Kind of like Dissidia, but the final copy is crystal clear cartoony and colorful.
  6. 2

De ja vu

Today I was so bored that I went to th elast page on the home page. I spent hours reading everything up until now. I realized that we are in a similar posisiton to what we were in 2007. We were just waiting for the announcement. Nomura promised us a game a year, but since KH2 we basically have...
  7. 2

KH Producer: "Small surprise this week"

Shinji Hashimoto, producer of Kingdom Hearts, via the Japanese Square Enix team's Twitter, has hinted at the announcement of a new game at the end of this week. "Good morning. It is the beginning of the week. Tokyo is the rainy start. Dating this week please. We offer a small surprise this...
  8. 2

Ultimania Scans

Guys Hearstation.org has new bbs ultimania scans up. It proves that the KH3 thing was actually in the interview.
  9. 2

Developser interview

I have a question. Isn't there a developer interview in the Birth by Sleep Unltimania. One with the staff not Nomura. Just wondering. Thank you translators for the work you have already done though.
  10. 2

A statement to many forum members about KIngdom hearts

I'd like to open up discusion to the future and how long it should be for the Kingdom Hearts series. I'd also like to say that to those who want it to end because they are getting older are being just selfish. I'd like to see what other reasons you have. Personally I think Nomura can keep making...
  11. 2

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Secret Boss question

Can you fight Vanitas Lingering Sentiment more than once in Birth by Sleep? Or is he like the Sephiroth fight in KH2?
  12. 2

GDC

Where is GDC and what time in the day does it start? I hope we hear something today.
  13. 2

possible bbs us announcement

Back in 2008 Dragon quest for ds had an advertisement for kh days in its manual. It is possible that the release date could be announced in the final fantasy 13 manual, or they might make the announcement on its release date. What does everyone else think?
  14. 2

Interesting rituals

Whenever a new kingodm hearts game has a release date or is announced, I replay teh entire Kingdom Hearts series in chronoligical order. Does anyone elsoe do this? After Birth by Sleep doing this will be difficult.
  15. 2

Interview with Kingdom Hearts composer

It just wanted everyone to know that heartstation had a new interview with Yoko Shimomura, the composer of kingdom hearts, posted. The complete interview has been put into spoiler boxes for the sake of size. Anything in bold refers to Kingdom Hearts. I began learning the piano at a very young...
  16. 2

New Kingdom Hearts Title's system

Is it possible that the new kingdom hearts title will be for the PSP2 or the DS2. These systems are both rumored to be revelead at E3. In the past it has taken some years for Square to make a game for a new system. So I personnaly don't think they will now. What do you think.
  17. 2

Riku Castle Oblivion scene in Coded

Has any one found the scene Nomura mentioned in the interview. If you have please post what it said.
  18. 2

Kingdom Hearts at GDC

Has anyone heard if Square is going to be at GDC next month. If they are, this would be a perfect itme to anounce Birth by Sleep.
  19. 2

Crisis Core

I don't know if there is already another thread like this, but how long is Crisis Core Final Fantasy vii. Is the game any good.
  20. 2

Hollow Bastian slideing doors.

What is up with toose doors. You can't get to some of the releases. What do you even get? Edit: The doors that lead you to the mechanism that unlocks the Castle door.facepalm
Back