• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread haha maybe I only played the KH2, and I thought it was kind of boring.
  2. S

Re: VA Discussion Thread probably not, hehe I'm sorry but I'm like a huge freak when it comes to girls or cute guys in awesome outfits like look at lightning total awesomeness hehe.
  3. S

Re: VA Discussion Thread even though I don't like KH as much as the next person, I like aqua I think she looks awesome! I'll be getting this game just because of Aqua.
  4. S

Re: VA Discussion Thread wait is the release date for BBS been confirmed yet? if they say that the voice acting is all done, and if there getting close to finish translating the game, it shouldn't be much longer until the release of the game.
  5. S

Hello KHI

Hello KHI members, my name is Ashley and I'm glad to finally be able to join your forum and your home. I don't really like Kingdom Hearts, but I see that they have other video game section, so I'll probably spend most of my time there,
Back