• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TigerLilly

Ven's Heart

"Mickey saves Aqua and Ventus and brings them to Yen Sid's tower, where Aqua learns that Ven has fallen into a deep sleep and will not awaken until his heart returns." -KH Wiki When Sora unlocked his heart in KH, why didn't Ven's heart return to him?
  2. TigerLilly

Where is Xehanort?

Ok so, If Xemnas is "gone" (he existed from nothing so idk where he could go), and Ansem in his own form is gone as well, that means that all that is left of the reincarnated-Terranort is gone. Because in order for Xemnas and Ansem to exist, Xehanort must have lost his heart, making his...
  3. TigerLilly

Troubleshooting :(

Each time I try to upload a profile picture it keeps saying unable to load. But I've tried so many different types of photos. Does anyone know what is up? Is it happening to anyone else?
  4. TigerLilly

Please Critique

Hey guys, this is my first time actually trying to make signatures. Let me know what you think. If they suck, don't flame me please!
  5. TigerLilly

Ugliest clothing that a person could wear?

What do you guys think is the ugliest thing a person could wear? Because we all know sometimes we just pass by someone and go, "..woah.."
  6. TigerLilly

My Thoughts on Side Stories

When any great creator wants to tell a story, and chop it up into different pieces, it only makes sense that they know how the story will end up. They should know every deep dark secret, every character, every moment that will impact the audience. I feel like this hasn't been the case recently...
  7. TigerLilly

Hey!

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums here, but I have been a member of other KH forums, so I'm not completely lost! I'm hoping that I find that I belong best here! :)
Back