• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AlbertJ

TV ► 24: Live Another Day

Any other 24 fans on KHI? I watched it every now and then when it was on TV, but last year I watched the entire series on Netflix and I absolutely loved it. There isn't a lot of information on the new season airing next May, but what we do know is that it will consist of only 12 episodes but...
  2. AlbertJ

KH acoustic renditions

These are 2 songs from Kingdom Hearts that I have worked out on acoustic guitar. I hope to do more soon. Roxas: YouTube - Roxas theme - guitar arrangement Riku: YouTube - Riku theme - guitar arrangement Let me know what you think :) New- Dearly Beloved: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BUO7LpnRaE
  3. AlbertJ

Splinter Cell and Tomb Raider trilogies coming to PS3

'Splinter Cell,' 'Tomb Raider' trilogies coming to PS3 - Game Hunters: In search of video games and interactive awesomeness - USATODAY.com Im personally excited for the Splinter Cell games. I never got a chance to finish the first one. This also gives hope for other games to get an HD remake.
  4. AlbertJ

Sephiroth in BbS

Would anyone else liked to have Sephiroth (Crisis Core version) in Birth by Sleep as a secret boss? I only thought of this because he was a secret boss in the other two main games. I personally thought it would be cool to have him in Olympus Coliseum and maybe in a storyline with Zack. One that...
  5. AlbertJ

Help/Support ► someone stole my dog

earlier today a car was seen behind my house and my dog was back there. i wasnt home but my mom said she saw it. next thing she noticed, my dog was gone. my mom and her friend looked for hours. when i got home i walked around my entire neighborhood. no luck. my dog has gotten out a few times but...
Back