• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cherryjuice

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

My CE is currently being packed. Which means they'll ship it today and it will be here tomorrow afternoon one day before the official release. I'm really hyped up right now and I only just woke up. ^^
  2. Cherryjuice

News ► Square Enix Europe Holds Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Giveaway!

Well this IS UK-only due to the eShop being regionlocked (I always get redirected to the German store for instance) ... so most Europeans (and the whole Oceania region) can't participate either. D: Sounds more lika a desperate move to make people order from their store if you ask me. It's a nice...
  3. Cherryjuice

Aaaaand the CE is sold out at amazon.de. Looks like SE underestimated how popular this CE would be in Europe. It's a shame they won't release it in Oceania... I don't understand how SEs marketing works sometimes...
  4. Cherryjuice

Amazon Germany had some. I managed to order a copy. The CE pretty much instantly sold out though. I think you could order for like 2 hours... It's possible they are getting some more though, happened with quite a few CEs in the past. So happy that this is not a UK/FR-only thing... Looks like...
  5. Cherryjuice

Well at least there's this comment and this video. Koch Media are the ones that usually publish SEs games in some European countries (Italy, Germany, Spain a.f.a.i.k)... so... theres still hope that this CE will be made available in other countries.
  6. Cherryjuice

Is it okay to be mad about the way, they are handling this in PAL-territories? This is such a great CE and I'd love to spend my money on this... but both shops don't ship to other territories, so theres absolutely no chance for me to get my hands on this. Why not sell this through a retailer...
  7. Cherryjuice

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

I also noticed that the picture posted on Playstation blog differs from the one that can be found on SE.eu's blog. The latter doesn't mention anything about preordering to get the artbook. Maybe they edited it after they realised, that their wording was a bit unclear.
  8. Cherryjuice

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Not so sure about the "only one version part" actually. amazon.de lists two versions of the game: the limited edition one that comes with the game and the artbook in a box and the standard edition with just the game for a cheaper price. This could always be a mistake on their side, but I doubt...
  9. Cherryjuice

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

It is. I remember Square Enix announcing BbS as "Summer 2010" and it was released September 10th (in Europe). Then again September 6th is a Friday, which is a common day for games to be released in Europe. I'd still say it's just a playceholder simply because September 6th is still in summer...
  10. Cherryjuice

Mark of Mastery Edition: Scanned

Those are some lovely art cards, thanks a lot for sharing these. Congrats on getting such a great CE for KH3D, good to see at least NA got something nice for the anniversary. I bought me some photo paper and a do-it-yourself-wall-calendar today and I am currently printing those art cards (and...
  11. Cherryjuice

Small Update: Nintendo Ibérica decides not to distribute DDD in Spain.

Nah, it's not like fans from Spain are forcerd to miss out on 3D, they can still buy at "select retailers" (probably online) and play it on their 3DS. I still don't know what to think about Nintendo's decision. I can see, why they canceled it with the game not having Spanish subs and lots of...
  12. Cherryjuice

Small Update: Nintendo Ibérica decides not to distribute DDD in Spain.

It will. :) Sorry to hear that. It hurts to see how SE und Nintendo seem to be really pessimistic about the game doing well in Europe (or certain parts of Europe). Thinking how mad I was that we didn't get a CE or a preorder-bonus or anything at all for the anniversary, I should be truly glad...
  13. Cherryjuice

EU Version of DDD only with English, French and German subtitles.

Now this is some adventurous theory. Most text-heavy JRPGs are released with English text only in Europe nowadays anyway especially when they are not mainstream or aimed at children (not that I mind though - I can understand them just fine). And they STILL take >6 months to be released here...
  14. Cherryjuice

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Really? I cannot remember that SE Europe announced that the game contains anything besides the game itself...
  15. Cherryjuice

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced So, amazon Germany finally opened up a page for 3D and I can finally finally FINALLY preorder. According to the picture of the box the game will include "exclusice AR cards". Very happy right now. Guess we won't be getting a CE, but this is...
  16. Cherryjuice

It's the finer details that ruined the localisation. They did not stick with the translation of (catch-)phrases and certain pieces of dialogue that were already established in the series. And when they started translating English idioms literally into German... -___-" Re:coded was a bit better...
  17. Cherryjuice

I changed the language of my DS to play Days in English, because the German translation was so bad it almost made me cry. It was an offense to both German language and Kingdom Hearts. I didn't claim it was smart on their part now did I? This sounds harsh, but they probably think that the people...
  18. Cherryjuice

Sorry, but that's not right. The European version games contain all subtitles - the game simply selects the language on it's own based on the language the system is in. When you adjust the settings of your PSP so that the home menu is in German, the game will have German subtitels as well...
  19. Cherryjuice

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Any idea how long the conference is going to take? I'm about to fall asleep... so tired. D:
  20. Cherryjuice

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Looking forward to the Sony conference... even though it's like 1:44 am over here. Desperatly trying to not get my hopes up at the moment, but no matter how many times I try to convince myself that they won't announce anything, I'm still really excited. >.<
Back