• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Silverslide

Why does Maleficient have Pete

Re: why does maleficient have pete dude's hot
  2. Silverslide

Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

Re: Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Wasn't there an E3 trailer for it? If so it's extremely likely it'll get localized.
  3. Silverslide

Help/Support ► First Date advice/tips

Keep on that train, buddy. CHOOO. You are doing all of the right things it sounds like. Some tips, don't seem TOO eager. It can scare her. Second, be yourself fully. I know that line is generic and overused but it works. Be casual in conversation, don't be afraid to ask her about herself. When...
  4. Silverslide

Sora does not recall any C/O memories, correct?

Nah, Namine took care of dat. That was the tradeoff at the end of CoM if I remember correctly, remember only his time at Castle Oblivion or only remember everything else.
  5. Silverslide

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You If there is a sequel I hope Joshua doesn't change at all. His 3D appearance was blargh
  6. Silverslide

G4 Showed KH3D some love

Re: G4 Show'd KH3D some love word good job for liking what i like but still fu ck em
  7. Silverslide

Help/Support ► Just Friends

try to tie it in with the current conversation too. don't just bring it up out of nowhere
  8. Silverslide

Help/Support ► Just Friends

don't just shove that thought down. just tell her that you kind of have a crush on her, it's not going make your relationship with her crumble immediately
  9. Silverslide

KH3D went into the wrong direction

holy shit lmao
  10. Silverslide

Hashimoto and Shimomura at Japan Expo!

No matter what it is, I can't help but love anything Nomura sketches up.
  11. Silverslide

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Forgot to say, but no I won't be buying. It looks great but it's purely financial for me. Just going to watch my buddy Cyberman playthrough it most likely.
  12. Silverslide

Are YOU getting KH3D?

im crying, i'm a freak
  13. Silverslide

Are YOU getting KH3D?

lay off em preordered my first game recently too
  14. Silverslide

Help/Support ► tell me i'm not being unreasonable

Yeah, you've said what you needed to say, multiple times infact, so your part is done. He just needs to fiddle around down their and find his pair so he can move on with his life.
  15. Silverslide

Help/Support ► Sexuality questioning.

Won't repeat what Sol said, but it happens to every guy.
  16. Silverslide

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Sounds like you guys will have a BLAST. Have fun, guys.
  17. Silverslide

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I was really talking about the copyright issues. The segment of the game is already in the released product, during a time where Tarzan was still in KH, so they don't need to remove it(the same thing with the song in the collection)
  18. Silverslide

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Probably untouched. A sort of similar issue arose with a main theme that was in the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.
  19. Silverslide

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I kind of organized my Drive keyblades with color because I'm stupid like that.
  20. Silverslide

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Would buy, especially if all the games listed are included and its 60fps. It would probably be like 60-80 bucks new.
Back