• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

How's everyone enjoying it?

Yes, I have just started to play the Kingdom Hearts series again and slowly build myself up to the release date of Kingdom Hearts III, which I can't wait!!!!
  2. K

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

I got my copy today!! just started reading and enjoying it so far. Brought back happy memories of playing Kingdom Hearts 1 when I first played it (When I was 12 years old)
  3. K

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

Just watched this, it was brilliant and made me cry with laughter too!!!
  4. K

Game help questions? Post here!

Thank you all for the help, I'll keep trying!!!
  5. K

Game help questions? Post here!

Hi, I'm having trouble with defeating Riku (1st battle, inbetween 7th and 8th floors of Castle Oblivion, in Re: Chain Of Memories on Proud Mode) on Sora's Story. Is there any strategies or tips to beat him?
  6. K

So who else is just soaking it in?

Just got the game today and I'm really enjoying every minute of it!!!
  7. K

Kingdom Hearts DDD to be released in Europe 20th July!

Brilliant news! Can't wait to play the EU version of KH: Dream Drop Distance!!!! Roll on 20th July!!!
  8. K

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Wow, what a fanastic trailer!!! I hope there's a EU release date soon because I want to play this epic game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. K

Gamespot english gameplay montage

Thanks for uploading the video, it's looks brilliant!!!! The gameplay looks fun for the Qlympus Coliseum!! Can't wait to get the EU version of KH: Recoded!!
  10. K

Loads of new screens of KH: Re-Coded.

Thanks for uploading the pictures, they look brilliant! I can't wait to play the EU version of KH: Recoded!!
  11. K

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

Yeeeeees!! I been waiting for KH: Recoded EU version release date for months! Can't wait to play it!! And I am NOT going to look at any spoilers for this game, but just the screen shots!! Because I haven't played the original KH: Coded. Roll on 14th Jan 2011!!
  12. K

Re:coded "Status Matrix" and "Floor Trial" gameplay videos.

Re: coded "Status Matrix" and "Floor Trial" gameplay videos. Just looked at the videos and they both look BRILLIANT!! I hope KH: Re:coded EU version gets a release date soon. Because I want it!!
  13. K

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

The first two videos are so funny and nice demos. Thanks for uploading them!
  14. K

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

When I first played Kingdom Hearts: I had ran out of the room with tears pouring down my face over the Sora stabs himself with Riku's Keyblade scene. I also end up crying (and even shaky) at the Xion's death and the (apart from battling Riku with Roxas) ending scenes of KH:Days.
  15. K

Tech ► Help With video signatures!!!

Hi, Can anybody suggest to me any good websites, programmes to download or advice on how to put sig videos in a (start to finish) loop? Because I keep seeing other users on here with their video in a loop in their sigs. As you can see that the only way I've done it is from YouTube, but its...
  16. K

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I'm so excited, now I just have to wait for the release date!! Can't wait to play it! I hope it comes out before christmas!
  17. K

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded It would be great! I haven't played the original KH coded. I hope it comes to the PS3 (fingers cross) in the EU version, I don't want another game for the psp because I decided for a PS3 instead, I'm very excited about this news. Roll on E3 for next week!!!!
  18. K

Gameplay with Voices [[ENG]]

Great gameplay! but it makes me MAD that its on the psp!!!
  19. K

how long did it take u to beat it?

Days beginner mode: 24:18:36 which I completed (on a ferry coming back from my holiday) the game even though ending of it made me cry!
  20. K

What's your funniest cutscenes in the KH series?

Hi, I just want to know what cutscenes in the games make you laugh? E.g. When the trio beat Cerebus in the underworld, they pulled funny faces at him that make me laugh so much. Thanks!
Back