• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. UmbraTsuki

Where is Vanitas?

So. I may have misread (I misread a lot of things), but I've seen people under the assumption that Vanitas is somewhere with Xehanort and crew already, like just with the other darkness people and such. And I've also seen people under the impression that Vanitas is inside Sora's heart along with...
  2. UmbraTsuki

Some Artwork

So, uh... I posted art on here a long time ago, but that was back in 2011 or so. Lately, I've been drawing mostly Zootopia fanart, but there are a few things I've drawn from the past few years that I figured I'd like to share with the community. I'm not really confident with my art, but there...
  3. UmbraTsuki

Oh man. It's been a while.

So, hello. Apparently it's been 5 years since I last posted. If you knew me back when I was active a year or two before that, then hello! I might be back! I'm aware I was an extremely immature young teenager at the time, so I'm sorry about all that. If you haven't met me before, my name's...
  4. UmbraTsuki

~*♦ RAX [roxas.axel.xion] fanclub ♦*~

Welcome to the lovely... ~ ♦ RAX [roxas.axel.xion] fanclub ♦ ~ Also known as the AkuRokuShi FC. And you know you LOVE the above picture, so I command you to fangirl/fanboy/fawn over its beauty. Coming to each other when they need help.. Eating ice cream and watching the sunset together on...
  5. UmbraTsuki

Will be absent for a while.

Having problems with my mother, mostly. But anyway. I won't be able to visit KHI very often/at all for a while. :(. It's a looonggg story. I can explain when I get back. I'm currently at the library XD. For the next hour or so. After that I won't be on. Umm...trying to think of what else I...
  6. UmbraTsuki

Fanfiction ► "Flurry of the Mixed up Destiny"

So I was talking to xiolio_tiessa628, and she was looking for a fanfic that involved Axel and Roxas as puppies. So I offered to write one..XD. Yes, it was a bit crazy considering how much else I have to do. But whatever. XD. I think it'll be 3 or 5 chapters. So anyway, here's the first...
  7. UmbraTsuki

→♡The XemLux FC♡←

So...my best friend OverMemories, who I call Jun-chan, loves this pairing. But I suppose I've had more...BBCode practice or something. But however it was decided, we came to the conclusion that I would post the OP and be in charge of this OP, but she would be the club owner ((however that...
  8. UmbraTsuki

•~*♥×++The Heartless Fanclub++×♥*~•

Yeah I made that banner but it's not that cool so feel free to make one yourself if you want...XD "Pitiful heartless. Mindlessly collecting hearts..." Yet as 'mindless' as these creatures are, we cannot help but love them. Since the very start of the game...you see the dark creatures...
  9. UmbraTsuki

Fanfiction ► Last Whispers

Hi everyone...*waves*... Uhhh... This is the fanfic that goes along the same story as Remembering XIV ((that I haven't really updated on these forums, and if you look maybe you can see why, but the fully updated one is on ff.net)), but from Xion's POV ((point of view)). SPOILER WARNING: for...
  10. UmbraTsuki

Fanfiction ► One Shots by Umbra ~Updated 3/19/10~

So...I'll post some one shots here. I only have one right now to post. I'll give more details about it later ((like word count and stuff..)) Title: It's Just a Fairy Tale Summary: More like a general shortened story of CoM...from Naminé's point of view. <3 Spoilers?: KH Re:CoM, and possibly...
  11. UmbraTsuki

Some of my Art

Yeahhh... I think the title is self-explanatory. So here is some art I've drawn kinda-sorta recently: Naminé: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/028/9/3/Deep_in_Worry_by_Aroselia.png Kairi: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/028/7/a/Waiting_by_Aroselia.png Zexion...
  12. UmbraTsuki

Fanfiction ► Remembering XIV

I'm not very experienced at fanfics (this is my first one), but I love to write stories in general...so I hope you like this! :). (In Roxas's Point of View) (Also, this is on fanfiction.net [here] and on deviant art [here] so I'm not stealing from either one...) "Remembering XIV" Chapter 1...
  13. UmbraTsuki

New here

Hey, I'm new here. I joined a couple days ago...I found the site while searching for Kingdom Hearts stuff (it's my latest obsession, ever since I finished 358/2 days). I've only played 358/2 days and KH 1, though...-.- I love music, anime, manga, writing/reading, drawing, etc. And...I hope to...
Back