• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. foreveroblivion

Discussion on LUX Adjustments

Kazr10: Let's focus all the number talk here, to prevent flooding the walkthrough thread with it. I have moved all the posts from there. Kazr, even so I still experienced this. I just did a mad run on a sub out of LUT time and managed to situate myself in the 30000 LUX (doubling what I had...
  2. foreveroblivion

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Had forgotten to mention this, but is there a chance that BBS v2 might be like a movie or something? I mean, what kind of boss can Nomura come up with, another version of Xehanort or something? If he does, then he'll need another game to tie up this game and things go way more out of hand. Movie...
  3. foreveroblivion

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

That was probably the only image related to Disney in the entire video (that and Mickey & company). It's so related to KH original characters it's making me more and more exited with the game, more then I was with BBS (the 1st). At least, if Nomura is making one game for all the blank points, at...
  4. foreveroblivion

Birth By Sleep's most nostalgic moments

Surprised no one said it but I loved hearing the story about the light from Kairi's grandma. And this time we could actually hear it and not just reading it. In Blank Point loved seeing the mansion again and I guess I always get nostalgic when I see and hear the theme to Destiny Islands.
  5. foreveroblivion

? How much is still considered spoiler?

For a little bit more at least, no? There was a delay with the shipment to my country apparently, so we'll only get the game this next friday instead of last one. In other words, still much spoilish from this side.
  6. foreveroblivion

Something unexpected

Can I join you in destroying them? For some unknown reasons the pre-orders of the game were delayed all the way till the 17th, aka, next friday in my country's (from Portugal btw) GameStop according to them (not their fault, apparently). Wtf? Seriously? I wonder if my filled account who doesn't...
  7. foreveroblivion

Something unexpected

I'm going crazy at checking my cellphone every 2 minutes, waiting for the message that will tell me my copy of the game is in the store. I have to go near the store today either way, but I rather not have to do some "confrontation" about delays (and idiot of me for not paying attention to the...
  8. foreveroblivion

Something unexpected

Not me. My GameStop is very stiff when it comes to releases. I bet they still don't have it in the store; it'll probably come in the morning and the guy contacts me during lunch time like last time. Btw, is the artbook cool? Or is it filled with renders like people were guessing?
  9. foreveroblivion

One more day Europe!!

Ooh, Friday never comes *keeps checking the calendar* I can't wait to go get my Special Edition (only sad we don't get the decals). I just hope the guy sends me the message before lunch time unlike when it was with FFXIII <.<
  10. foreveroblivion

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Not unversed, but wasn't there something Nomura once said about Xehanort coming back because his Heartless and Nobody got defeated in the right order? Perhaps he broke the balance of time-space and went back in time... Heck, I think I'll wait for Re:Coded and the new secret ending in it to see...
  11. foreveroblivion

With so many commands to make, can't we make a Mug or Steal one? I'm sure TVA wouldn't mind beating the crap out of these guy with something other than Keyblades. Ooh, I would so kick his ass with those Ethereal Blades saying "how do you like it now!?"
  12. foreveroblivion

People can probably try and beat him in beginners' mode and rise the difficulty level each time so people get used to the fight. Or at least the normal mode.
  13. foreveroblivion

Could the Keyblade we receive as a prize for beating him, the No Name have anything to do with who he really is? Everytime I hear that Keyblade's name I keep recalling that Xehanort's name is an anagram for No heart and Another without an 'X'
  14. foreveroblivion

[video]The misterious figure video vs ven

And the Void Gear looks fugly <.< Haven't seen the other Keyblades' atributes, but this one's strength isn't so bad, is it?
  15. foreveroblivion

[video]The misterious figure video vs ven

Either that person did a Keyblade code to have them all or we can battle MF more than once. The Keyblade Ven is holding is the No Name. Cool looking but nothing special. Even Void Gear has higher stats.
  16. foreveroblivion

Am I the only one

^ @Lucious Malfoy: At least we europeans get it at weekend. I just hope Gamestop doesn't decide to send a message at lunch time like with FFXIII. I'll seriously be torn between eating or going to grab the game. I wonder what excuse I'll give to my mother... At least my nephew will be happy...
  17. foreveroblivion

Kingdom Hearts 3D E3 Trailer

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be an alternate universe/dimention. I mean, in the original KHI we got Riku that gave in to the darkness and so Sora was chosen by the keyblade in his friend's place. Heck, what if this game really was an alternative dimention, and shows us...
  18. foreveroblivion

gamespot E3 noruma interview

Heck, in the beginning, way back when Nomura announced a title for the DS I though, "well, no need to waste money on the console; it's just a game, I get an emu, and we move along to others consoles which I actually own." And then Nomura goes, "nuh huh, let's support Nintendo and all their cool...
  19. foreveroblivion

BbS Release Date Announced

I'm quite happy about the September thing. I was actually presuming it would be out in December in Europe. And the whole 3 day apart from Europe and America is quite cool. I can ignore the online videos just fine for 3 whole days so that when it comes out (on a friday, of all days <3) I can...
  20. foreveroblivion

Xehanort Report 5?

I think it will show up an option to save the Last Episode save game after seeing Aqua's ending or something. Then all you have to do is load said save game.
Back