• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wonderglow

How can Vanitas look like

Sora? And when Ven showed he was still alive did MX pick him up right then and give him up to Eraqus?
  2. Wonderglow

Anybody know wtf is with Disney Town?

What happened at the ceremony? and how did NOBODY run into each other?
  3. Wonderglow

Jimmy Eat World

I couldn't find a thread so here it is- JEW is coming out with a new album and here's a leaked song... YouTube - "My Best Theory" by Jimmy Eat World discussion? I can't wait, this is my favorite sound from them yet. PS- how do you use the tags for the vid?
  4. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► Holding On?

Life is shit right now and it feels like my life is just being wasted. I want to get out of this place now but if I do that everything is gonna be thrown away. I'm afraid I'm about to do something really stupid this year, but I want to live for the better tomorrow. It's just taking too damn...
  5. Wonderglow

Wasn't There...

a chat room or something for this forum? like more than one if i remember correctly... (e_0)
  6. Wonderglow

Favorite Album Covers?

I'm assuming this would go in the music section...
  7. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► Again?

How to come out as bi again... as a freshman? I did it in eighth grade and now there all of these new classmates and team mates to deal with- plus they're older than me. How does one go about such a thing? (>.0)
  8. Wonderglow

Some poetry

I'm no poet but I wrote these in Bio, please comment- High Roads The lives so lost On this weary road, Taken by evil To horrors untold. These people were mad And lost to the light Wading from darkness, A glare in their eyes. Something about them Seemed so alive. I'll pity them, And on this...
  9. Wonderglow

Mirror's in Yen Sid's tower?

I just started KH2 and I forgot that in the room where you get your new clothes, you can examine the mirrors and they all say different things- (from left to right starting at the door) *an image of you overcome by the power of darkness flows into your mind *an image of the keyblade...
  10. Wonderglow

Connecting PS2 Remote?

I found an old PS2 DVD remote laying around and I wanna connect it to my PS2 so I don't have to use the controller to watch movies... I don't know how to connect it :(
  11. Wonderglow

Lupe Fiasco

Not so underrated anymore. He's gotten pretty far and his new album "Lasers" is supposed to be out soon. If you don't know him, heres one if his latest: YouTube - Lupe Fiasco - Shining Down - Lyrics Analysis (HD) Not his best, IMO but it's from his next album. If you don't like this one...
  12. Wonderglow

Sarah Palin on TLC?

I didn't see this posted anywhere so... Sarah Palin has gotten herself a spot on Discovery Channel's TLC on her reality TV show, Sarah Palin's Alaska, receiving $1.2 million per episode. Sarah Palin's TLC Reality Show: 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'
  13. Wonderglow

Educate the Children- Tea Party?

Could somebody educate me here? Why is the party against Health Care called the Tea Party? I don't care which side you're on.
  14. Wonderglow

Poems?

I came up with these two a while ago, and I've found that while sometimes these words are close to my heart, there are also times where I go back over them and wonder what the hell I was thinking. Lol, so I just decided to post these for any opinions/criticism? Would this be poetry or just...
  15. Wonderglow

Hi I'm new!

My name's Wonderglow and I've been into Kingdom Hearts for a long time now, but this is my first forum! I'm kind of bipolar in the way that one part of me loves drawing, art, bright colors and to party and hang out with my friends, while I'm also an honor student that loves to read and is...
Back