• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wonderglow

How can Vanitas look like

okay thanks, im actually wondering something else then- Before BBS came out, we were told that its main point was that there were no Heartless or Nobodies, only these creatures called Unversed, and that by the end of the game we would understand how Heartless or Nobodies came to be. With...
  2. Wonderglow

When does this happen? Before Vanitas was created, or was he faceless until Ventus connected to Sora? Because then there's also the fact that both Ven and Sora looked the same, as pointed out by Aqua- was this coincidence, was Sora born of Ven's influence, or what?
  3. Wonderglow

Sora? And when Ven showed he was still alive did MX pick him up right then and give him up to Eraqus?
  4. Wonderglow

Who did the impossible?

...what's Zero EXP? I've beaten all the games on Critical for a challenge and im looking for a new one, plz don't judge -_-'
  5. Wonderglow

Anybody know wtf is with Disney Town?

What happened at the ceremony? and how did NOBODY run into each other?
  6. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► Fashion

Ummm well in general people are wearing clothes that feel lighter and fit tighter.... lol. All i can say is if you don't wanna feel 'out', don't wear things that are too- well, outlandish. Simply look around and see what guys are wearing to reference what you want to dress like. And (i hate...
  7. Wonderglow

Jimmy Eat World

I couldn't find a thread so here it is- JEW is coming out with a new album and here's a leaked song... YouTube - "My Best Theory" by Jimmy Eat World discussion? I can't wait, this is my favorite sound from them yet. PS- how do you use the tags for the vid?
  8. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► Holding On?

Life is shit right now and it feels like my life is just being wasted. I want to get out of this place now but if I do that everything is gonna be thrown away. I'm afraid I'm about to do something really stupid this year, but I want to live for the better tomorrow. It's just taking too damn...
  9. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Okay, back again! Recently a guy I know texted me saying he heard I was gay. I said yeah, I was bi, he called me weird then we kinda changes topics... It's been like a week now and everytime I see him he yells out "*my name* is bi, she went out with ____ last year!!" then walks away. On facebook...
  10. Wonderglow

Wasn't There...

a chat room or something for this forum? like more than one if i remember correctly... (e_0)
  11. Wonderglow

Favorite Album Covers?

I'm assuming this would go in the music section...
  12. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► Again?

XD Bwahaha these are all awesome! But yeah it's just kinda an identity thing for me, I get what you guys are saying tho
  13. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► Again?

How to come out as bi again... as a freshman? I did it in eighth grade and now there all of these new classmates and team mates to deal with- plus they're older than me. How does one go about such a thing? (>.0)
  14. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► School Language?

Well I'm takin Japanese cuz I live near the Mexican border sooo... estuve alli, hice que ;) cuz i got homiez like that. But anyways yeah, having Spanish credit does look better, and knowing Spanish helps your vocabulary as well. I really did Japanese for the animes, music, and tv shows x) I...
  15. Wonderglow

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far? I was about to then my little brother threw a fit and made me get guitar hero- he hasn't even played it all summer
  16. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► Should I tell them?

EXACTLY! My friend made me do that one time cuz she thought I was Agnostic- some of the fcuking longest hours of my LIFE! I was trying so hard not to say anything back :P
  17. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► Should I tell them?

Anybody who would think any less of you for your religion doesn't have that important of an opinion anyways. I have a devout Catholic friend and we're really close. We didn't become friends for eachother's religion- and it shouldn't get in the way now.
  18. Wonderglow

Some poetry

I'm no poet but I wrote these in Bio, please comment- High Roads The lives so lost On this weary road, Taken by evil To horrors untold. These people were mad And lost to the light Wading from darkness, A glare in their eyes. Something about them Seemed so alive. I'll pity them, And on this...
  19. Wonderglow

new light on "let's take the raft and go! just the two of us!"trust me it makes her look 200x better

Re: new light on "let's take the raft and go! just the two of us!"trust me it makes her look 200x be I thought that was a given? (0_o)
  20. Wonderglow

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Well for instance every once and a while you could make comments to him like "Damn that's sexy!x)", "I LOVE you man!" or "I would definitely share that fork with you ;)" I know it may sound corny, but that's on purpose. He could either laugh it off as a joke right away, take a second to think...
Back