• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Secret Ending.....

I would like to know WHY is Axel, Roxas , Xion , Ven , Terra in the secret ending? XD and wat does the reconect: kingdom hearts mean?
  2. K

NA release date?

I went on 1up.com and it says that the NA release date for BBS is 5/14/10 is it true or not? and by wat i've seen i like many others think that KH will be available at the PSN store :3
  3. K

Available for download?

Will KH BBS be available for the PSP go? i know everyone is saying its unlikely and that the go sucks, but for me that has never had a PSP but always wanted one, it was no harm for me... but i REALLY want to get KH for it and SONY even confirmed all UMD's will be available to be downloadable...
  4. K

No KH for PSP GO?

I would Like to know if KH BBS is just for the regular PSP or if it is availabe for the PSP GO, I currently do not have a valid answer only that a possibility of a yes is more aquirate, because it is said sony has agreed to make all UMD's downloadable and available to download. Another...
Back