• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Maleficent and Pete: The KH Team Rocket?

I keep reading people commenting, saying that Maleficent and Pete are the new Team Rocket. They always have the same goal, and always fail, yet continue to pursue it to the chagrin of the heroes. What do you think? Has Maleficent fallen from mistress of all evil to bumbling villain? Has Pete...
  2. B

RE:Coded stream

RE:Coded stream For anyone who isn't planning on playing the game, but wants to see videos of it. It just started now. Final fantasy and and Kingdom hearts series. on USTREAM: Me (and sometimes my friend) playing different rpgs, mostly final fantasy..
  3. B

MF most difficult boss in the series

I think MF is the most difficult boss this game series have ever seen. Anyone else agree? BTW, I still haven't beaten him. Most I can get him down to is half of his last bar. CURSE YOU VANISH
  4. B

Lightbloom or Prism Rain?

I recently got lightbloom, but it seems to be weaker than prism rain, even at max level. TO those who have gotten lightbloom, do you use that shotlock, or Prism rain?
  5. B

Fastest Way to get Medals?

What is the fastest way to get Arena medals?
  6. B

WHere to contact square enix?

I need to contact Square enix because of a problem with my game. All damage I do only does one damage. Anyone have the link to where I can contact them?
  7. B

Realm of Darkness- how much time?

Nomura has stated time is different in the realm of darkness. how different do you think it is? how much time has to go by in the the Realm of light for a day to go by in the RoD? im saying this because a lot of people are sad for aqua,, but if she was in there for only a couple of days, it...
  8. B

Gummi Routes 100%

How many people have actually gotten 100% completion on gummi routes? i haven't and what sucks about it, is that i cant say i beat the game 100 % without it. What about you? have you gotten it, or do you just dont care
  9. B

The Most EPIC Boss Fight

Which kh1, kh2, or kh re:com boss fight is the most epic? for me, it would have to be World of chaos. You fight a fricken battleship. what could be more epic than that. when i first saw it this was my face:s1eyeballs
  10. B

Which Secret Boss is Harder?

Which one is (in your opinion) harder? Lingering Sentiment or Vanitas Sentiment?
  11. B

What's Wrong with Pridelands?

Why do i see so many people on the forums saying the world was crap.if anything it was my favorite world in KH2
  12. B

Kingdom Hearts World Map

first, i posted this in the spoiler section because it has the order of worlds for bbs second, i was bored so i decided to make a map of the worlds in the kingdom hearts series. i connected all of them to the best of my abilities. it was hard (mainly because of radiant garden) but the end result...
  13. B

My Death Poetry

I am a really happy smiley person. when im angry at someone, i imagine them dying in gruesome, horrilbe ways. here are some poems - I saw a guy get killed, the deed was dastard Then i yelled, OH my god! you killed Kenny! you Bastards!- - there was a guy i didn't like, so this i what i did got a...
  14. B

Fanfiction ► Total Drama Island - Kingdom Hearts Edition -(crossover)

a little crossover i did on fanfiction Total Drama Island Kingdom Hearts Edition Chapter 1: Not so Happy Camper, a Kingdom Hearts and Total Drama Island crossover fanfic - FanFiction.Net
  15. B

Creepiest world

Which Kingdom hearts Final world is the creepiest. is one of them so creepy you get scared just by being in it?
  16. B

Poor Ven

i just saw the translated ending where vens heart merges with sora. its so sad.:( poor ven. even though you know that they will get save in the next game, you cant help but feel sad. anyone feel the same?
  17. B

Favorite Mode Change

FOr those of you who have played bbs, what is your favorite mode change to use. for those of you like me who have yet to play, which one are you looking the most forward to, to utilize
  18. B

is it possible?

Do you think its possible to beat Birth by sleep without being able to read an ounce of japanese? just wondering lol. i would rather wait for it in english
  19. B

Fastest way to get heart points

anybody know which mission has the most amount of heartpoints?
  20. B

Favorite KH Series Magic Spell

of all of the spells, from basic like fire, to advanced, like magnega. which is your favorite?
Back