• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Maleficent and Pete: The KH Team Rocket?

I keep reading people commenting, saying that Maleficent and Pete are the new Team Rocket. They always have the same goal, and always fail, yet continue to pursue it to the chagrin of the heroes. What do you think? Has Maleficent fallen from mistress of all evil to bumbling villain? Has Pete...
  2. B

Lea Discussion

My opinion on the whole Lea Keyblade thing: Personally I'd rather Namine have a Keyblade. Lea was fine with his badass chakrams, he didn't need a Keyblade. And it would make more sense for Namine to have on since she's Kairi's nobody and she's a wielder. Also the series needs more badass girls...
  3. B

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

If they truly are going to have the worlds of the 7 princesses in KH3, then I'd think that they'd go with the Tim Burton version of Alice for the world :p
  4. B

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but in the short version Frollo tells Esmeralda she's gonna be burned at the stake, to which Sora runs up to him with his keyblade telling Frollo that he won't let him do that. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be boss fight at that point, probably Frollo, cause...
  5. B

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! If Sora is fighting Rinzler and Riku fights another boss, then doesn't that make it a full-fledged world instead of a sub-wold as originally thought?
  6. B

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! In the RE:Coded Secret ending, yen Side talked about Xehanort not being alone. Am I the only one who thinks that he was talking about Vanitas?
  7. B

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Okay then, this is just...wow. TRON LEGAC AND XION AND NAMINE?! NERDGASM! I guess any movie under disney is fair game. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Tim Burton's Alice, Narnia (which would be quite awesome) or even Phineas and Ferb :P
  8. B

RE:Coded stream

RE:Coded stream For anyone who isn't planning on playing the game, but wants to see videos of it. It just started now. Final fantasy and and Kingdom hearts series. on USTREAM: Me (and sometimes my friend) playing different rpgs, mostly final fantasy..
  9. B

GUIDE: Fastest Way to Gain Experience and Levels

What did you do? 2526525
  10. B

MF most difficult boss in the series

The new boss IS Nomura. He's' so frustrated at all the people pirating the game, this is his revenge
  11. B

Then what is? 252525252525252525
  12. B

I think MF is the most difficult boss this game series have ever seen. Anyone else agree? BTW, I still haven't beaten him. Most I can get him down to is half of his last bar. CURSE YOU VANISH
  13. B

Lightbloom or Prism Rain?

I recently got lightbloom, but it seems to be weaker than prism rain, even at max level. TO those who have gotten lightbloom, do you use that shotlock, or Prism rain?
  14. B

The Deck Command Thread!

Terra:Sonic Rave, Ars Solum, Quake, Zero graviga, Curaga Aqua: Transcendence, Glacier, Raging Storm, Curaga, Mine Square forgot Ven's
  15. B

Fastest Way to get Medals?

As long as I use 1 friendship command, i get first place in friendship, right?
  16. B

Fastest Way to get Medals?

What is the fastest way to get Arena medals?
  17. B

Stuck in Neverland

there is a little stone island near the edge. from there, you can air slide into a nearby rock formation. THe second rock formation is close enough to the edge that you can get back on land
  18. B

The best places to grind~

The tornados aren't temporary. just leave and re enter the world and there they are
  19. B

aqua's coliseum!?!?!?!??

Zero graviga, thundaga, and other forms of wide range magic is your best bet for Aqua. You have to remember that Terra is the strongest character, and Aqua is better with Magic
  20. B

WHere to contact square enix?

Well, you guys were right. last time, it began in Olympus, where i couldnt make it past the first round. NOw im over-leveled (Out of paranoia), and i breezed through it. Thanks guys :D
Back