• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

New stuff from Hot Topic...

Hey guys!! I have no idea if anyone has mentioned this before but there are a couple of new shirts at Hot Topic! I was at the mall yesterday and saw them and they looked pretty cool. Heres the links but for some reason, some of the new shirts arent online yet... Again, sry if this is old news...
  2. R

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Hey has anyone tried to contact the person who voiced Zack Fair? His VA in Crisis Core and Advent Children was Rick Gomez...... Do you think he could be a possible VA as Zack again or do you think that they'll try to get a new one (since he looks younger)?
  3. R

Complete collection of Birth by Sleep cutscenes. High quality / downloadable.

Hey if you go to this channel on youtube, (not sure if they have all the scenes) but they have subs if you want.... YouTube - strwbrymilk's Channel
  4. R

Ok SERIOUSLY?! when are they going to announce the NA release...

I mean COME on! how long do u think it will take them to say something about BBS? (sry i sound vry bad right now/there has been many threads about it -.-). Its just that i sent an email to them and i get it back saying that they havnt said anything yet cuz theyre working on other projects. Ok...
  5. R

Zack's story

does anyone know where there's a vid with Zack in Ven's story? I really want to see it; my two fav characters hanging out at the same time=EPIC/AWSOMENESS!! =D oh and can anyone translate the conversation btwn aq can smeone translate the convesation btwn aqua and zack (when he asks her on a...
  6. R

Hey a couple of cool vids I made (p.s. I'm new too!)

Hey Guys!!! I'm RedRose and I have recently joined these forums. I occasionally read through the forums previous to my membership but then I was finally able to make an account (this is my 1st thread). Anyways, on youtube, I created a couple of cool vids of KH. One is of Sora in KH1 with FFVIIAC...
  7. R

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

Hey can you make a Zack Fair one too please? He's my fav character! ^.^ Great work u guys!! these are awsome!! XD
Back