• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

[spoiler] Master Xehanort: Evil or Not?

Taken from TV tropes It doesn't matter why Master Xehanort did what he did the dude's a bastard.
  2. B

Torment: The Missing Link

Wait wait Shouldn't Sora not openthe door since Torment descend upon the worlds should he do it?
  3. B

Torment: The Missing Link

I was trying to find some holes in your theory, and welll...needless to say it's airtight. Nice going
  4. B

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

And the mystery of KH continues
  5. B

More Evil Please!

I wanna c complete monster evil A few levels of evil higher than Vanitas
  6. B

Terra or Xehanort? Who was in control?....

of Terra's body Throughout the the entirety of the Kingdom Hearts series I'm reviewing the information of Birth by sleep and I can't help let go of what Braig said in the Secret to Xehanort. "Can it be...You're not...Terra are you?" I'm speaking of the possibility that after the conclusion...
  7. B

Obama Goes To GOP Lions' Den --And mauls them

Link YouTube - President Obama Takes Questions at GOP House Issues Conference No teleprompters Spent half-an hour there Destroyed every Republican in the room AWESOME Just plain mega fucking win of epic proportions omgsh
  8. B

Will something bad happen to Sora..?

Once he frees Terra Aqua Ventus Master Eraqus Xion and Axel from their torment? Like will he cease to exist or something like that?
  9. B

Dance Dance Revolution

How many of you guys love this franchise besides me? Dogwut Shit, is awwwwessome! omgsh Btw how big is your crowd for this game at the arcade?
  10. B

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

Actually, the Lingering Sentiment has his soul MX has his body
  11. B

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

Da fuck is this Star Wars? Sora don't need no Master's exam he took down Xehanort.
  12. B

Scott Brown: My Daughters Are Available, Health Care Isn't

Link I just had to post this I saw it the other night and I was fucking livid Honestly, the cycle of stupidity from father politicians does not stop If this was my father I would punch him straight in the face No e-thugging or anything this just goes beyond stupid Advertising his...
  13. B

Who is Zack's... (editted!)

Re: Who is Zack's... It's Genesis In the ending credits where you see Zack at Olympus Coliseum watching Phil train Herc he sees black feathers falling from above him. The looks he exhibits is almost similar to Leon's when he receives a letter; at the end of KHII during the credits similar...
  14. B

who's still the biggest engima in the series?

I gotta say Braig is The dude is like Metal Gear Solid's Revolver Ocelot
  15. B

(Spoilers) Reconnect? Coded?......

Reconnect is a whole new game
  16. B

Sooo, I think I Figured out how everything connects together, WARNING LONG POST IS LONG!!

Was he a baby when that shit happened? I can't seem to remember
  17. B

Sooo, I think I Figured out how everything connects together, WARNING LONG POST IS LONG!!

Something tells me Kingdom Hearts Reconnect i going to be a bigger mindfuck than End of Evangelion
  18. B

Comics ► Official Superman discussion thread

Anything Superman comics related you post in this thread. That includes any titles of anyone in the Superman family. As of late it appears that Superman may be succeeded by an Alternate version of Supes named Mon-El
  19. B

Comics ► Official Batman discussion thread

Since there aren't any official Batman threads lying about I thought I'd go ahead and create one for our sake and the god of the night. BATMAN Yes, the goddamn Batman lettuce Anything Batman related or any news of titles or previews of anyone else in the Bat family put them in here.
  20. B

Comics ► General DC comics discussion

Anything DC comics related put it in this thread Also a look at Brightest day The epilogue of DC comics epic Blackest Night comic book crossover event
Back