• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. creampuff

Flick Rush

Thanks for the information regarding how to get gold in Flick Rush. It turned out I just needed one more Gold to unlock Secret, felt silly when I got to it. I'll try for more Golds for completion, I've been using Ryu Dragon's Mega Flare and Frootz Cat for Elixir so that trick shouldn't be too...
  2. creampuff

Flick Rush

Because the Official Strategy Guide sees fit to mention nothing about this, as far as I can see, hoping somebody can clear things up for me. Google hasn't yielded any sort of guide for unlocking Flick Rush tournaments, and I'd like to collect the keyblade rewarded for beating them all, so here I...
  3. creampuff

Story Completion...

Oh so it has to be A ranked all around. A friend and I were both stumped since the official guide only says complete them all, so thanks for clarifying that. Gosh it really was a waste of money... I haven't played Flick Rush at all, so maybe that's what I'm missing. There's a Mickey stamp on...
  4. creampuff

Story Completion...

So I've beaten the game, no problems there. Got the secret ending and secret message. According to the very limited information the official guide gives me, the only thing I really have left to do is beat up on Julius. Given the sound thrashing I received at my first attempt in Proud Mode...
  5. creampuff

Contact Us Form; how's it work? / Brand new email banned...

After a good half-dozen tries I'm tired of getting the error message, so I hope somebody here can help me. How do I fill out the Contact Us form and get it to actually send? If somebody can give me an example of how it should look, I'd really appreciate it. Alternatively if a moderator sees...
  6. creampuff

Quick theory on the silver-haired mystery man

I think Riku'd try and claw his own face off if that were the case, guys. He only ever looked like Xeha's Heartless if he rolled around in darkness (IE the measures he took to catch Roxas) or when he was possessed, which was a matter of a concentration of darkness overwhelming him and allowing...
  7. creampuff

Ven's Scenario

If you also want some caps somebody posted up earlier:
  8. creampuff

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

At the same time didn't Sora end up with Kairi's heart when she passed through him? Or...man it's been ages, I think that was when it happened though.
  9. creampuff

Note in the Bottle [spoilers]

Wait how are Roxas and Naminé tormented? They seemed to have some pretty decent closure in KHII, reunited with their hearts and becoming whole again.
  10. creampuff

Note in the Bottle [spoilers]

Personally I hope Sora goes off on his own for a while at least. Riku and Kairi could catch up later and it seems like neither of the boys would want to ditch her back home while they both run off, if only because of all the fun business that was KHI-II. Can't tell without translations but it...
  11. creampuff

high quality vanitas pics and hq xblade

Awesome caps, thanks for posting <3
  12. creampuff

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. Thank you, Sol <3 Now to wait till they're further along and cap that business like mad.
  13. creampuff

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. It's almost like it's DID Nomura style.
  14. creampuff

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. Hopefully another one pops up sometime soon, geez. Should've just kept going all night but my wrists were killing me. At least I got plenty of shirtless Ven for now.
  15. creampuff

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. ...Blast it all, is there any other source out there?
  16. creampuff

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. Thankfully I'm not watching it live so I can fast forward, but lessee... I spent a few hours and just got through the first couple of worlds, since I use a screen capture utility manually for every darn cap. /turtle
  17. creampuff

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. That's good news. Been capping from some Ven playthrough archive but boy is that slow.
  18. creampuff

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. ...Sounds like I missed the cool stuff, dang.
  19. creampuff

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

Vanitas does a little body-borrowing and apparently that weapon's part of the package.
  20. creampuff

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

http://i46.tinypic.com/5ys3nd.png Seen here, I believe.
Back