• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Confusion about Roxas

I'm having trouble understanding this all at the moment but to the best of my knowledge, Roxas isn't a Nobody. Ven's heart became a part of Sora's at the end of BBS. When Sora lost his heart in the original KH, he regained both his heart and his body rather quickly afterward with help from...
  2. A

The North American//European secret BBS boss (blue blades)

Before I start this thread, I know I haven't been around much and I know there are already a surplus of nearly identical threads on this topic, but I felt that this theory was a little different and deserved its own thread. If I'm wrong, feel free to move or delete it. -About the secret boss-...
  3. A

RE: Kairi's letter to Sora

RE: Kairi's letter to Sora Hi there, I haven't posted in a while. I just noticed something in the first Kingdom Hearts that confused me. I'm not sure what the technical term for it is, but when you first get onto the Kingdom Hearts menu screen (where it says New Game or Load Game) and you let...
  4. A

Keychains [Spoilers... maybe?]

I didn't want to make a new thread about this, but I checked the BBS FAQ thread and didn't see anything there (or in any of the other threads, for that matter). A while ago, when the KHIIFM+ secret ending was all over YouTube, everyone was speculating about why the Keyblades in the Keyblade...
Back