• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The North American//European secret BBS boss (blue blades)

Quite a few of those weapons are blue and/or adorned. A step up or down from the secret boss's weapon(s).
  2. A

Confusion about Roxas

I'm having trouble understanding this all at the moment but to the best of my knowledge, Roxas isn't a Nobody. Ven's heart became a part of Sora's at the end of BBS. When Sora lost his heart in the original KH, he regained both his heart and his body rather quickly afterward with help from...
  3. A

In hindsight I can see that they are not actually the nothingness thorns because those thorns are both black AND white. The boss's weapons just have the black thorn-looking adornments. However, if you have ever played KH: Days, you might remember that you can give the Organization members...
  4. A

Before I start this thread, I know I haven't been around much and I know there are already a surplus of nearly identical threads on this topic, but I felt that this theory was a little different and deserved its own thread. If I'm wrong, feel free to move or delete it. -About the secret boss-...
  5. A

RE: Kairi's letter to Sora

Re: Kairi's letter to Sora Good points. Thank you for sharing that insight with me. And it's true, it is to Sora, but I still feel bad for Riku (thought that's an unrelated sentiment). I also doubt we'll find the answer to that question, and for now I'm content to leave it at that.
  6. A

Re: Kairi's letter to Sora I'd rather Nomura be honest. KH is still my favorite game and series, though it's much bigger now than it was in 2002. Also I believe the retconning was born out of necessity, like Smile said perhaps the scenario writers' needed to write Kairi's letter and found a...
  7. A

Re: Kairi's letter to Sora That's where Kingdom Hearts II confused me. I thought the heart-shaped moon version of Kingdom Hearts that the Organization manipulated Sora into creating was an artificial Kingdom Hearts, and the real one had been sealed away by Sora and The King in the first game.
  8. A

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

Yeah, that song is probably the saddest theme in Kingdom Hearts aside from Dearly Beloved / Xion's Theme /
  9. A

Re: Kairi's letter to Sora Yeah, that is really weird... isn't Seifer from FF8?
  10. A

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

Riku to Sora: "Take care of her." (as the door closes at the end of KH1) Saddest thing ever. You finally realize the love triangle that had enveloped the trio since their days on the island, and Riku's place in the background. Poor Riku. Also, Xion. Her entire being was tragic, start to end...
  11. A

Re: Kairi's letter to Sora That's a strong possibility, thanks for pointing that out. I could see that... but still, it just fits so perfectly with Kairi's disposition in the second Kingdom Hearts that it's hard for me to believe it might just be coincidence. Maybe it was intended to be...
  12. A

RE: Kairi's letter to Sora Hi there, I haven't posted in a while. I just noticed something in the first Kingdom Hearts that confused me. I'm not sure what the technical term for it is, but when you first get onto the Kingdom Hearts menu screen (where it says New Game or Load Game) and you let...
  13. A

Is anyone else annoyed...

Braig/Xigbar's story is more in the past (BBS) than in the future (KHII).
  14. A

Data Install

The longer the wait for... what?
  15. A

Zack's story

Given what I know about the story of FFVII and the roles of Cloud and Sephiroth in KH and KH2, I'm confident in making this assertion: Zack, unable to defeat Terra, gives in to the darkness; in doing so, Zack splits in to two halves - a light half (Cloud) and a dark half (Sephiroth). "I know...
  16. A

Why

My thoughts exactly, even though I don't personally believe the next game will be called "Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect" (honestly, who cares about the name?).
  17. A

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

Yes, the Japanese sometimes do add unnecessary "emotion" (it's just indication; a far cry from true emotion), that does not make it better acting. That makes it more theatrical (which is good for some, but I prefer realism). I stand by my claim that, unless someone can perfectly understand both...
  18. A

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

What I fail to grasp is how people can say the voice acting is better in a language they can't understand than one they can. [In my experience, it's usually just some weeaboo attempt at making the Japanese version of the game look better.] I agree, some of the voice acting was cheesy in Days...
  19. A

MX Stance

Yes, he does. You can fight him on two separate occasions on the beach of DI in KH1 before Sora gets to traverse town.
  20. A

MX Stance

Riku possess that fighting style while on DI before ever meeting Ansem SoD. That aside, I think it's just a coincidence - there are only so many efficient ways to hold a sword.
Back