• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Kingdom Hearts and Names

(I'm sure or all of this has been explained somewhere already, but I need an outlet for my KH thoughts.) Anagrams of Xehanort (without the X): No Heart, Another, No Earth No Heart and Another are fairly obvious. The Heartless, Xehanorts obsession with manipulating hearts or replacing others'...
  2. X

I think Marluxia's somebody will be on the good guy's side

You don't end up being the 3rd most powerful Organization member for nothing (after Xemnas and Roxas). I think he'll have some impressive skills and serve as a thorn in Xehanort's side.
  3. X

I'd really like to know what "Xehanort's Guardian" really is.

I think it's very cool that it just kind of appeared back in KH and we acknowledge it's symbiotic affect with versions of Xehanort even though we really have no idea what it is. It's kind of a meta way of introducing a character without ever directly referring to it. The only time we interact...
  4. X

Sora (An analysis and question)

So, what exactly is Sora? He's a Somebody, but why is he special enough to store hearts and basically exist as a living symbiote?
  5. X

On Braig, Lea, and Saix: Somebodies and Heartless

I get almost everything except for who the heartless of the original apprentices are. You need to defeat a heartless then their nobody, so I'm just trying to finally figure out if this has been mentioned before. Someone help me out?
  6. X

Marvel+Kingdom Hearts= Cloak and Dagger?

I got to thinking, after reading the start of Cloak and Dagger (a google search with will suffice) Spider Island miniseries that they would be a great pair in Kingdom Hearts. Their powers revolve around darkness and light, and a boss fight with them or having them help you out would be epic. Any...
  7. X

Fate is Never Left to Chance

It's left to Xehanort. Seriously, how can KH replace one of the most egotistical, megalomaniacs in any form of fiction? What is left beyond the Xehanort Saga, and is there any possible chance that it won't have been started by what Xehanort set in motion? Probably not. We know that Xehanort's...
  8. X

Ansem Sod's Body

It seems clear to me that Ansem SoD is the only Heartless we know of that has an actual body, cognitive thoughts, and drive. In other words, he was almost a being. Now this might be clear to someone else, but it seems like Ansem SoD uses the older version of the young Master Xehnort's body. We...
  9. X

KH: DDD Gameplay Speculation and Analysis

Hello. From looking at the Japanese trailer, it is obvious KH: Dream Drop Distance that the gameplay heavily involves dropping, leaping off of walls. I am wondering if the drop gauge that is present in the videos and pictures measures off of how many acrobatic movements a characters does. If so...
  10. X

What is the explanation for Org. 13 and their elemental powers?

Is there a reason they can be scientists in life and suddenly just gain these abilities by having their hearts taken away? Is it because these are things they were attached to in life?
  11. X

BBS is not a Side Story, Nor is CoM.

"A side story in fiction is a form of narrative that occurs alongside established stories set within a fictional universe. As opposed to a prequel, sequel, or interquel, a side story takes place within the same time frame as an existing work." BBS is a prequel. It has vital information to the...
  12. X

Qualities of Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless (BBS Spoilers)

They way I see it, Xehanort's heartless seems like a middle aged MX and Xemnas Ansem SoD sought to make over the world in darkness, crush the light, etc. .
  13. X

Beating Aqua's final boss

I'm stuck on terranort. I die a umlot, but I get close and he does the meteor move and I try to block but the rest between blocks is too long to match the rocks. Help me out.
  14. X

Naughty Bear Thread

Found 6 Naughty Bear reviews to share. The general consensus is a bad camera and questionable replayability (ie. those who really enjoy it will have to enjoy the game being focused on scoring and online leaderboards), though most agree that presentation is top-notch. This is also an important...
Back