• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Dark Road ► Xehanort leaving Destiny Islands and the Time Paradox

I feel what you're saying, but that doesn't mean I approve of those stories for doing that either. It's more compelling in say Avengers: Endgame's form of time travel with Steve at the end. It doesn't REALLY make sense why he would be sitting on a bench and not return on the teleporter. Was...
  2. J

Dark Road ► Xehanort leaving Destiny Islands and the Time Paradox

So Dark Road has finished and I just gotta say I am STILL years later not satisfied with the explanation of how Xehanort managed to leave Destiny Islands. So as a quick reminder: Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (Terranort's heartless) is implied to have helped Young Xehanort off the islands in some...
  3. J

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

Definitely an excellent execution for a Kingdom Hearts game. I feel like BBS's combat was more solid up to this point (and slightly more epic), but I'm still quite happy with the result. One thing I've liked about the Flowmotion and general combat is that it almost feels more like a dance than...
  4. J

Noticing lag in gameplay?

Hiya. Couldn't figure out if I could call this a "bug" or not but the game tends to lag in the bigger maps (such as some areas of Traverse Town) when things get busy. I was cool with this is BBS and I'll be okay with this too, but I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing a quality...
  5. J

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Only flaw was the replacement of "We'll go together" with "Come with me." In BOTH the Japanese and English versions that the normal phrase that's used with the whole hand gesture (including by Sora in KH2).
  6. J

What Do You Want The KH3D Preorder Bonus To Be?

I'd love it if we got that sweet KH 3DS that they got in Japan. I know we didn't get the DSi from Coded's release but it'd be an easy sell to me to just sell my current 3DS for a special KH one. If they don't do this, I'll be sorely disappointed.
  7. J

PSP "remakes" and Kingdom Hearts 3

Earlier today, I happened to find this article on IGN that describes how PSP games will be remade onto the PS3 with improved graphics, add-on content, and other various improvements to the gameplay experience. Here is the link to it below. PSP Titles Being Remastered for PS3 - PS3 News at IGN...
  8. J

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

I still say Riku is the biggest troller of the series. Just imagine the trolling face on him when he's looking at Roxas and Xion.
  9. J

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Definitely a strong chance this is a multiple scenario game of many characters. It just seems to click with all the scenes shown through the series. It'd actually make for a pretty thorough game in that regard. Sure, each story wouldn't be long perhaps, but maybe this game really is just some...
  10. J

First screen of the Secret Episode (Aqua vs Heartless)

Ya think it's an endless battle of heartless where you have to survive and defeat a certain number before a cutscene interrupts the action? I mean...it is the Realm of Darkness after all. I doubt, in Aqua's situation, the heartless would ever stop.
  11. J

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Movie (Idea for cutscenes)

Hey everyone. I posted this way back in February back when the Japanese version of BBS was just out, but I wanted to post this again now that the English version is available. For the most part, each story is easy to follow from one to another. You see the events that happened in one story...
  12. J

Still puzzled by a few things

I guess I am following the story pretty accurately then. Thanks HeartSeams for your time. I'm glad I'm able to keep up with an increasingly complicated story.
  13. J

Still puzzled by a few things

Okay, forgive me if these questions have already been answered in previous threads. If they have and they're covered in-depthly, just post the link for the thread. I have a few questions regarding certain elements of BBS that were not answered as well as I was hoping they would be. Here they...
  14. J

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

Looking forward (sincerely) to seeing the extra content either on KHwiki or Youtube. That's how I treated all the Final Mix games/Re: CoM and it's how I'll treat this game. I'm happy just using Terra's Ars Solum to take out Unversed. :)
  15. J

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) I still prefer the Japanese version of the same trailer. The translation from Japanese by way of English subtitles made more sense and was more enjoyable. This dubbing just seems...so different at times. I don't know. I still got chills at the end, but parts of...
  16. J

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Re: BBS DATED FOR NA I can't believe I never put that together before. The similarities are a little eerie...
  17. J

BBS Theatre Mode?

This totally makes it viable for a "world compilation" of cutscenes of all the characters in order like I posted before. So glad to hear this. Now we can watch the entire story of the "Castle of Dreams" play out collectively for all characters along with other worlds. I knew that this would...
  18. J

New idea concerning Xemnas and the Room of Awakening

So, before I get attacked for this, I just want to say this is all just opinion and if someone else has thought of this already, then feel free to tell me. Okay, so we know from KH2 Final Mix + that Xemnas was looking for the Chamber of Awakening (where Ven's body is) in Castle Oblivion and we...
  19. J

BBS Cutscene compilation (suggestion)

I understand. I never meant to spoil anything for anyone and I wasn't sure, but I'm glad it's been moved anyways. But I'm glad others like my idea. I don't have access to any sort of software to do this myself, but if anyone finds a decent "cut scene compilation" that shows the entire story...
  20. J

BBS Cutscene compilation (suggestion)

This is kind of a given in terms of what would make for a more complete viewing of the story, but when the English version of the game comes out (or if someone does it with the Japanese version), an ordered compilation of the scenes of the characters would help keep things in order on how the...
Back