• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BondOfFlame

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

I think they should've called this one Kingdom hearts: Birth by dodge
  2. BondOfFlame

Yet another E3....

And still no goddam Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura's excuse is that everyones busy with the side games. I don't care about the side games. I want a third full length kingdom hearts. Not a psp game that'll last me 5-10 hours or a gimmicked nintendo 3ds game. I want Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm tired of being...
  3. BondOfFlame

Toradora!

WHY DO I LOVE IT SO MUCH!?
  4. BondOfFlame

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

Just clarifying. Some people, such as myself. regardless of disliking the yaoi craze. Still respect peoples sexual preferences.
  5. BondOfFlame

Why are people pairing yaoi haters with homophobics? Just because I hate seeing Axel get plowed by Roxas does not make me homophobic. Being gay is awesome, whatever floats your boat.
  6. BondOfFlame

I'm with the OP on this one. Down with the yaoi!
  7. BondOfFlame

What is your favorite drive form?

Yeah I must agree with you there, wisdom form was pretty damn cool. I loved his movement in that form. and when you stood idle I really liked how he spun the keyblade around.
  8. BondOfFlame

Which battle do you like? (KH2)

Yeah, roxas vs axel was definitely my favorite fight. Although sora and riku vs xemnas comes in a close second.
  9. BondOfFlame

What is your favorite drive form?

I'll have to go with valor, as red is my favorite color and valor form lasted insanely long...and kicked butt and took names.
  10. BondOfFlame

Indie games!! Be a rebel!

Alright so I'm probably not the first to do this but I've always been a huge fan of indie games and thought I'd share a list of my favorites with some of you good folks. Now indie games are kind of an acquired taste and are not for everyone so just bear with me here. You might need a .zip...
  11. BondOfFlame

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

I think both games had their pros and cons.
  12. BondOfFlame

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

Overall I enjoyed it, although I played it on the hardest difficulty and still didn't have to use much magic. I guess its never really been about the magic eh?
  13. BondOfFlame

Birth By Sleep Soundtrack

Well I was referring to when you first heard the songs. Not after you've listened to them fifteen million times.
  14. BondOfFlame

Birth By Sleep Soundtrack

Has anyone ever played these games and not loved passion/hikari? I'm not sure if it's possible.
  15. BondOfFlame

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

I Think days had a lot of really good lines. I rather liked the opening where Axel tells Roxas about how the color red travels the farthest. It's interesting to wonder how he learned that. On the off topic, did anyone else want to grab two friends and have sea-salt ice cream on a clock tower...
  16. BondOfFlame

KH fan artwork (minor gripe)

Now this will be my first thread so bear with me here. I would have used the search button, but for some reason the search button doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe it's my browser, I have no clue. Anyhow what I wanted to address was something that's probably been addressed many times before...
  17. BondOfFlame

Poor Axel.

At least he wasn't killed! He went down valiantly. C'mon guys just gotta look on the bright side sometimes.
  18. BondOfFlame

Disappointing...

Wow you actually did all that stuff? You're a far more dedicated fan than I am. I played through it normally and even that felt like a chore. Just play through it until you've unlocked all the cut scenes. They are really the only relevant part of the game imo.
  19. BondOfFlame

Xigbars unnecessary censoring

It's not just America. You must remember this is a joint game between Square and Disney. Disney has always been all about censoring and keeping things as pg as possible.
  20. BondOfFlame

BBS bundle package

In order to reduce costs I was planning on borrowing my friends psp until I finished the game. This changes things. gdi
Back