• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Land of Departure and The World That Never Was

i know this is what i wrote below, but im specifically talking about your comment. well let me say that, the World that never was, was not in between the real of light, and the realm of darkness. It is in the Realm of darkness, hence the fact that all oragnization members can use the Door to...
  2. S

Land of Departure and The World That Never Was

well let me say that, the World that never was, was not in between the real of light, and the realm of darkness. It is in the Realm of darkness, hence the fact that all oragnization members can use the Door to darkness. It cant be castle oblivion because aqua stands in front of castle oblivion...
  3. S

My Ven/Roxas Theory

Thats exactly what i was gonna say. Were right, theres no other way that they can be connected. let me just explain what i think the connection between sora and ven is, as well as all three main characters in kh1(sora, kairi,riku) and bbs(TAV). Ok here goes. First off, before every keybearer...
  4. S

Nobody Emblem Relation

Ok, people, this is how it is. Unversed are NOT well versed. thats why the sign is opposite then TAV because theyre all WELL versed. thats why they wear it on their attire.
Back