• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Is this real?

I was looking for any new information on KH3D when I found this sight where they are talking about a new Nomura interview. They had a link to it but it didnt work. One of the comments said "To add to the tease, Nomura ended the interview by saying, "To all Kingdom Hearts fans, I thank you...
  2. K

bbs release date

hi. i have not been here for a wile so im sorry if someone already said this. i just went to gamestop.com to see if it said anything on bbs. it said that it won't be available until 12/31/10. i would put up a link but i don't know how. i just thaut that you should know this if you don't already.
  3. K

i need help.

if nobody will make a kingdom hearts movie, i will do it my self.who wants to help me?
  4. K

is terra sora's or riku's father?

hi. i am new to the fourms, so don't get angy with me if this has already been said. my friend and i are arguing if terra is sora's or riku's father. she thinks he is sora's father because of their hair color. i think he is riku's because of the darkness in their hearts, they were talking in...
Back