• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Venitas

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

I really hoped they wouldn't but they did anyway
  2. Venitas

News ► Project Xehanort official title revealed: KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road

This is so dumb. Another X is literally an anagram of Xehanort, and the x (chi) could relate to the other mobile games, and "another key" could mean like "the key to Xehanort's past/downfall". I'm not salty I didnt win, I'm salty at just how boring and generic the name is. But I should have...
  3. Venitas

my Problem with pro players>< in KH

I think this conversation only started cuz Proud mode in Vanilla kh3 was equivalent to a Standard mode on past KH games and critical wasnt there at the start. I believe everyone should be allowed to play at whatever difficulty they want, but when people demand "easier" to be the default mode...
  4. Venitas

Would you be in favor of Original/Square Enix worlds in replace of Disney worlds?

I'm 100% down for more crazy Nomura anime bullshit. I know Disney is accessible for all ages and types of people, but for me - a 26 year old Male- Disney really doesnt do anything for me anymore. My favorite parts of the series have always been the original stuff, the dark atmosphere mixed with...
  5. Venitas

NO SPOILERS PLEASE: Anyone Else Have Problems With Limit Cut Boss Fights

I cannot for the life of me get the Luxord fight down. It's not really a hard fight, but I feel like Sora's movements are too quick and slippery and I'll frequently hit the wrong card by mistake. I only have him left before Xion and master xehanort so this is extremely frustrating
  6. Venitas

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Came back now that I've started Limit Cut. This is insanely better than the Re:Mind scenario. The new music and the fights and character interactions are enough to outweigh the lack of exploration. KH3 actually feels good to play now. These battles are awesome. I'm glad I grinded to level 99 on...
  7. Venitas

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Finished the ReMind scenario last night. Honestly, the amount of reused cutscenes and boss battles was a little insane. We've seen the Terra-Xehanort "today is the day you all lose" like....5 times now
  8. Venitas

News ► [UPDATED] Square Enix removes reference to a new world in Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind

I'm gonna guess that the Scala exploration will be about the same length of Cavern of Rememberance. I wouldnt be surprised if the end of the Scala dungeon ends in an area where we access the Organization fights.
  9. Venitas

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

I was hoping for more info on the Recusant Sigil and Xehanort's past. I also hoped that the game would feel more conclusive overall. It feels just like the handheld games in terms of plot impact / unanswered questions. It sort of just felt like an advertisement for Union X and whatever the next...
  10. Venitas

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

I know this is probably a stretch, but with one of the episodes being called Limit... What if the DLC keyblade gives you kh2 Limit Form (so a kh1 sora recolor)? And then the actual Limit episode relating to something in the kh1 era of the series? Man, as much as KH3 bent me out of shape a...
  11. Venitas

Famitsu Interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3, HD 2.8 FCP, Unchained X

What are the chances they will release kh3 next year, on FF and KH's milestone anniversaries? I hope they don't celebrate with the ps4 1.5 and 2.5 collection, but I feel like that's what will happen and we will get kh3 in 2018
  12. Venitas

Black Coat's white clover

If Land of Departure could turn into Castle Oblivion, maybe Daybreak Town turned into the Land of Departure post-keyblade War. MAybe that world in particular has some sort of quality that makes it able to rebirth itself.
  13. Venitas

Famitsu Interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3, HD 2.8 FCP, Unchained X

You guys. I think the dandelions hibernated to the present day using the memory pods in the Twilight town mansion basement. They are shaped like flowers.... Remember how when you examine them, they say "there was evidence these were used before" ...
  14. Venitas

Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Gamescom!

Yasue seems like such a nice guy! I've never seen a video interview of him. I'm glad that Square has people like him who seem really passionate about their games.
  15. Venitas

News ► Demo Gameplay of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Shown at PLAY the PlayStation!

If you guys watch it on a smartphone screen, you can really see how smoothly things run and work. Watching it on a computer monitor does not do it justice.
  16. Venitas

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Look carefully at the hollow bastion fighting gameplay...there's a reaction command!
  17. Venitas

Noticing lag in gameplay?

It's abysmal in the final world...might as well play the game in slow mo whenever dream eaters pop up
  18. Venitas

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

I just got to the Grid for both Sora and Riku. Holy Hell, the worlds are gigantic. In most KH games I want to explore every nook and cranny of a room, but in this game, that's quite a daunting task. This isn't a complaint tho, I'm really excited actually. I am going to be playing this game for a...
  19. Venitas

New KH3D Screenshots and Renders!

Does anybody else thing the CG has improved tremendously since KH2? I remember how most of this community (including myself) said they wouldnt like to see KH3 with those kind of graphics, but with these newly rendered scenes...I think they've perfected the KH style. I would love to see KH3 with...
  20. Venitas

Favorite Vita Games?

Hey guys, i just bought a vita today along with Gravity Rush. i was wondering what your favorite vita games were, and also, can you recommend any good rpg/action games for it yet? Thinking about getting Dynasty Warriors just to have a fun hack and slash to play to keep me busy until kh3d...
Back