• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soxas

Tech ► Nike releasing Nike Air Mag AKA "Marty McFly's"

Idk if any of you know this but recently Nike and eBay have parterned up to hold an auction to help the Michael J. Fox Foundation in an effort to raise money for research for Parkinson's.Here they are right here: These are the real deal they light up and the laces do adjust themselves according...
  2. Soxas

PSP remaster

It's not certain yet but S.E. will most likely remake BBS for PS3.Do you guys think they will add any new features to the game or improve on of the features besides the graphics and how it runs?I'm thinking maybe upgrading the online battles to wifi so you can play anyone which they will most...
  3. Soxas

MISS IT SO MUCH!!!(Toonami)

I really don't know why but for some reason just remembered Toonami.And now that I remember it,it's killing me how they just cancelled it.Now i'm just sitting in a corner in a feedle position remembering the good ol' days watching Dragon Ball Z and other great shows that used to come on(not...
  4. Soxas

Apocalyptic battle in mind.

Hey guys after watching the ending and secret ending of re:coded,cuz im probabky not going to buy it,i got really pumped!!!!The mark of mastery between Sora and Riku!!But not to mention the fact that Master Xehanort is most likely coming back and not alone led me too think that there is going to...
  5. Soxas

khbbs final mix mirage arena boss

The new boss recently shown for bbs final mix looks awfully similar to the boss you go up against before xemnas in kh2.Does anyone have any explanations as to why this maybe?Personally i know it has to do something with xehanort but i dont know exactly what. s1eyeballs
  6. Soxas

mirage arena anyone?

hey was just wondering does anyone want to play some mirage arena.dont know who wants to play but i do so if you do just leave the info s1smackdown
  7. Soxas

KH3 Mirage Arena?

I think kh3 will have a mirage arena or something similar to it.that would be pretty epic if they could and i think they most likely will.how bout' you guys? s1naruto
  8. Soxas

KH3 DLC

Hey if kh3 comes out for ps3(most likely will)do you think they will make downloadable content for it and if so what different types DLC do you think they will put? s1eyeballs
  9. Soxas

Xion's Hood.

How come in kh days xion's hood is constantly between cutscenes being pout on and then taken off?I just wanted to see if you guys noticed this also.I think it maybe she puts her hood on when ever saix is near her because it mostly happens when he's in the cutscene. s1eyeballs
  10. Soxas

Why is his speed different?

Hey i know that terra in bbs is pretty slow compared to everyone else but why is he so damn fast in kh2fm?is it simply because he just got better over time or did nomura want to just make the gameplay of each character very different and easy for people to see how they're different?just...
  11. Soxas

Secret Bosses

Which secret boss do you guys like the best?I personally like vanitas' sentimant because of his story/background,battle music,strength,and he looks cool.which one is you favorite? s1eyeballs
  12. Soxas

What could it be?

Hmm has anyone wondered what the final wallpaper will be one the us khbbs site?i have know idea what it could be... s1eyeballs
  13. Soxas

gameinformer bbs review

heres the link to it:http://gameinformer.com/games/kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep/b/psp/archive/2010/09/07/kingdom-hearts-bbs-review.aspx also its the gameinformer magazine which i got today.sry if posted already didnt see it in the bbs section of the forums.
  14. Soxas

A pretty cool battle but who would win?

Sora has skill but who would be better,ven or sora.for me its pretty hard.maybe ven has the upper hand because he faster but sora could use reflaga.idk tell me what you think. s1smackdown
  15. Soxas

Mirage Arena

Is anybody else as excited as i am for not only bbs but mirage arena!!!???Mirage arena definately be the top three most exciting and fun parts of this game.i just cant wait to battle my friends and strangers to see whos best.kinda like c.o.d. 6 with the different ranks.im just so hype for...
  16. Soxas

which song is better?

which song do you guys think is better,fate of the unknown or sanctuary.i really cant decide.s1smackdown
  17. Soxas

found some bbs music for free.

heres a link to the website where you can get them.ive downloaded a couple myself.4shared - Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep OST - shared folder - free file sharing and storage
  18. Soxas

do you think khbbs will be better???

Kingdom hearts was probably the best game in my opinion in the whole series.But do any of you think that bbs will take its place as the best personally i think so.Just leave what you think will be the best game after bbs comes out.Sorry if this has been posted before. s1naruto
  19. Soxas

G.I.BBS N.A. date

Hey guys i was just wondering if you guys think that bbs will come out somewhere between june and august like gameinformer said or do you think that it will come out in a different date?
  20. Soxas

KH3 hint in famitsu snippets?

Hey guys as i was reading the snippets from famitsu i notice on the last snippet the developer said i want to do my best on the next title.do you guys think hes talking about kh3 because i think the developers would try there very best on a much anticipated game like kh3.and if so should we add...
Back