• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Re:Coded Secret Ending

Re: Coded Secret Ending Okay thank ya'll I thought this happened after Kh3d after Lea returns from mysterious tower, but then I realized yesterday this probably happened before KH3D....
  2. X

Re:Coded Secret Ending

Re:Coded Secret Ending So I was watching the ending and was wondering if they are going to turn them into vessels I'm hoping they don't cause I really wanted ienzo, lea and the other guys to be safe. Most importantly after Dream Drop Distance Lea was wielding a keyblade and it would suck if...
  3. X

Re:

Re: The wait is finally over cause in two weeks Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix will be released and then we can watch the secret episode.
  4. X

BBS NA Secret Boss Theory [and possibly a whole new outlook to BBS's Secret Ending]

first in the secret ending ansem says that he has met sora so apparently this takes after kh2 okay
  5. X

Resident Evil Afterlife

I can't believe no one has posted one yet. But yeah can't wait till it comes out i really loved the first 3 movies Yeah and i know how some of yall dont like it because they never go by the games i never played the games and i like the movies but hey some of you guys like twilight and those...
  6. X

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

im thinking it is xemnas cause he is the only one who has the power to use ethral blade hello kingdom hearts 2 and 358/2 he uses these blades he probably got there once he was defeated or that could be during kh2 aqua probably ran into him when she was walking the realm of darkness
  7. X

Re:coded JP site launched!

Re: coded JP site launched! thats not fair that japan gets it first didn't they already get the original coded for themselves on the cell phone we didnt i think we should get recoded before they do just like they got rechain of memories with kh2fm
  8. X

BbS Release Date Announced

The release date sucks for the us cause im back in school and i wanted to play bbs during the summer not during school cause then i wont have time to play ima be piled with homework and wont have time i like it that they announced the release date but its the release date they gave the game that...
  9. X

Fanfiction ► full moon (twilight fanfic)

Sorry for it being so big but this is the preface 1st and 2nd chapter of my fanfic story of twilight Preface It wasn’t like any other dream I had, it was different, like I was in horror movie or something. I was standing there in a graveyard looking straight at my tombstone, and then he came...
  10. X

Mortal Instruments Series: Who'd you think would be a good cast for the movie

For those who have read the books and liked them There might be a movie about them and i want to know who u guys think should be a good cast for the characters My Cast Would be: Clary: Michelle Tractenburg or Alexz Johnson Jace: William Mosely or Alex Pettyfer Simon: Jack Carpenter or Drew...
  11. X

Mortal Instruments Series: Who'd you think would be a good cast for the movie

For those who have read the books and liked them There might be a movie about them and i want to know who u guys think should be a good cast for the characters My Cast Would be: Clary: Michelle Tractenburg or Alexz Johnson Jace: William Mosely or Alex Pettyfer Simon: Jack Carpenter or Drew...
  12. X

NA release date?

charmed rules like seriously i watched all eight seasons and i just love it
  13. X

xehanort's memories

i believe it was terra who said that and the guardian is master xehanort who controls terra
  14. X

I am selling Yugioh Cards

If any of yall want to buy yugioh cards just comment on the bottom with wat card you want and address
  15. X

KH BbS mentioned in Gamespot

he pronounced xehanort wrong he said xehahort lol
  16. X

How should coded be released if released in America/Europe/Wherever?

i think it should come with the birth by sleep
  17. X

vens, roxas, and soras room

is it me or has anyone else noticed that vens roxas and soras room all look alike seriously
  18. X

tERRA FUTURE FLASH

i believe you cause he does do that
  19. X

bbs release in america

I think the release date for bbs is going to be in may of 2010 cause if you go to kingdomhearts.wikia.com and go to birth by sleep it says on the release date may 2010 so yay just 4 more months can't wait gathering my money to by a psp
  20. X

A different ending?

the only fm we have is chain of memories. which in japan came out with the fm+ of kh 2
Back