• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vani

Realm of Sleep- Plot Mover?

So in the newest trailer, we see all the people that are in "torment" and need to be saved presumably in the RoS (or at least Terra and Aqua). And since we have no idea how to save Terra or why Aqua hadn't come out of the Dark Realm before, I'm thinking SE are gonna save us all the trouble of...
  2. Vani

Fanfiction ► Another Story

Well. Had this idea for awhile now and finally decided to put it up. It takes place a couple thousand years after the Xehanort Saga. I won't say more, but its not to be taken literal or serious and while it is partially based off the canon story, it is still a fanfic if you know what I mean...
  3. Vani

Birthday, Today

Welp. Finally 14. DISCO K-POP DANCE PARTY TIME. ffNImPit_WY k.
  4. Vani

Ender's Game Movie

That's right. Ender's Game is finally being made into a movie. Info here: Ender's Game: The Movie News and Information I'm a bit iffy about Summit Entertainment but HOLY SHIT I'm excited. Anyways. Discuss.
  5. Vani

Lit ► Inheritance Cycle- Eragon, Eldest, and more

Inheritance Cycle Didn't see a thread for this. Wanted to raise hype/discuss theories for the final book thats coming out November 8th. Going to be called Inheritance. Here's the cover: Anyways here's what we know about it so far. Don't read unless you read the first three books:
  6. Vani

MF, Eraqus Nobody, and "Nobodies"

MF Sora had three hearts inside him. When he released them 2 Nobodies where made from 2 of the hearts and the other one went into one of those nobodies, specifically the nobody of the one who was in control of the body when it happened, almost like it never left. Terranort/Xehanort/Whatever...
  7. Vani

한국어 팝 K-Pop Thread

Self explanatory. All about KPPOPP. Girl groups, guy groups, solo's etc. A thread to discuss the World's best music and World's prettiest people. Gooo.
  8. Vani

Miss A

Didnt see a thread for them. Anyone else like them? For those who havent heard them: 8TeeJvcBdLA wTnwjlDhAY4&feature=relmfu hY8ZPvupO14 They're really good. Even considerable rivals to SNSD.
  9. Vani

Help/Support ► Speech :/

So I'm gonna be "graduating" Eight grade soon. Every year two kids are picked to give a speech at the big event at the end of the year. So my Language Arts teacher was grading one of my papers and said I should do it. The writing portion isn't hard its mainly just the public speaking :/ I get...
  10. Vani

Something In Between?

Well after the Final Episode (I think) you get a few scenes. Sora feeling Ven's sadness and Ansem finding Terranort, etc. I'm sure your all familar with them. Anyways what been bugging me is that when Ansem, Braig, and Dilan find Xehanort, he still has his gold eyes and says his name is Xehanort...
  11. Vani

Keyblade War

Just curious, what exactly would happen if MX where to succeed in using the X-Blade to open Kingdom hearts? I know, I know, keyblade war, but what exactly does that mean? Keyblade weilders everywhere will magically show up and start fighting for no apparent reason? Eraqus mentioned something...
  12. Vani

Armor Color

What color creations did you creat for your armor in the Mirage Arena? My Aqua is silverish green, my Terra is gold and red and my ven is just green.
  13. Vani

Which game would you most want to remake?

If you were given the oppurtunity to revise/remake one Kingdom Hearts game, which one would you choose and what would you add/change? For me I'd probably want a remake of days with better Missions, better multiplayer and maybe some aditional info about othe Orginization of some sort. What about you?
  14. Vani

soccer, futbol, whatever you want to cal it...

any other soccer players on here?
  15. Vani

different

ok just a random question but is "i want to do things my own way and not like everyone else" the same as trying to be different?
  16. Vani

MF and 3D Theory

Ok so i was having a discussion about kingdom hearts with a friend. it basically went like this. blah blah blah data kingdom hearts. blah blah blah DATA XEHANORT. thats when it hit me. what if 3D is gonna be about data again? like maybe data sora and data riku have to go retrieve the data...
  17. Vani

Might Leave

well bbs has officially come and gone. and thats the only reason i was really here. i shouldve left awile ago but i was lagging. i might come back when i hear news about kh3 but for now theres nothing really new coming (besides 3D and recoded but those dont intrest me much). so maybe see u all...
  18. Vani

Most Used Sleight

well i didnt see a thread like this (if there is already one then close this) but what sleight in com/re:com did u use the most? i never played CoM but in ReCoM i used firaga burst A LOT. especially when fighting a bunch of enemies.
  19. Vani

BBS meaning

ok well i was drawing and then this just popped into my mind. it wasnt ever really explained what birth by sleep is supposed to indicate right? well heres what i came up with. well i hear a theory somewere that in the kh world, sleep is kinda equilivent to death and i kinda agree with it. now...
  20. Vani

Nomura interview

i think this might be old...
Back