• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kurasa25

Young Master Xehanort Face is FAKE!

it is true . this is young mx real face. the hacker that did this was keytotruth/Truthkey. and anyone with noesis model viewer and a bbs iso can view this model so stfu when you dont know anything.
  2. kurasa25

BBSfm site update

the game is already obtainable in one way or another if anyone knows what i mean :D
  3. kurasa25

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

hmmm... the only red-eyed enemies i can think of are the unversed but that wouldnt be possible right?^^
  4. kurasa25

New info of BBSFM

Re: New info of BBS (Not sure) wooooow another new boss in BBSFM????????
  5. kurasa25

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

its probably eraqus. anyway was he seen as a boss or only in a cutscene???
  6. kurasa25

but at that time we didnt know KH was going to be that big
  7. kurasa25

well for this kind of problem there are guys like you ;) and im sure youre not the only one . and btw bbs USA is the only game ive pirated so far and final mix will be the last one coz i also want kh to become the new ff :P. anyway thx for your understanding , it was a nice chat ;P
  8. kurasa25

i started to like KH with KH1 (obviously XP) and at that time i never spoiled myself on the internet so i found out about the new bosses just recently ^^ any way i got the EUR KH1 and KH1 FM (not pirated) and bout BBSFM i dont care about illegal i mean EVERYONE does atleast one illegal thing in...
  9. kurasa25

yeah i already imported the japanese normal BBS . when i heard : new contents for NA and EUR i already thought :" damn i dont wanna buy this twice"^^ so i pirated it and now im really pissed of bout final mix and i will pirate this one too . coz i would never buy the same game 3 times cmon...
  10. kurasa25

New secret boss (KH BBS USA)

so, i just thought ill post something about the new secret boss;) ok ...i think he is able to control time and i also think that he came from the past or future. at first i thought : time travelling in KH ? nooooo way! but after battling him i changed my mind . ok here is the reason: before...
  11. kurasa25

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

i got the usa version already and i finished it almost 100% everything in critical and the only challenge is the new secret boss (which they call "Unknown" in the journal)i still didnt manage to beat him^^ i tried observing his moveset whith infinite hp cheat but its always different and very...
  12. kurasa25

Re: Coded, FEB 2011 release for Europe?

Re: Coded, FEB 2011 release for Europe? ahhhhh dammit...... i wouldnt even buy this shit if it wasnt KH but unfortunately it is KH ....
  13. kurasa25

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

all broken links ;( too bad
  14. kurasa25

New Degenki Interview

im trying to beat it at level 1 right now ;) if it was young MX he would use his keyblade . i think its apprentice xehanort or ansem the wise
  15. kurasa25

BbS 'Game of the Summer 2010'

Kingdom Hearts is the new Final Fantasy.^^
  16. kurasa25

3 Re:coded scans (clear scans)

i dont like kh1 sora anymore . they made way to many games with kh1-sora. the only good things bout this game are: 1. BBS-Battle System(atleast it looks like that) 2. that its Kingdom Hearts^^ and WARNING SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: 3. that they mention TAV (TAV ftw!!!!)
  17. kurasa25

New NA/EU Boss

i also think that this is ansem the wise . and if its non-canon it could also be Xehanort the apprentice with his "new weapons" as he lost the ability to wield the keyblade. and it could also be the xehanort-boss from KH 3
  18. kurasa25

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

i noticed that when you stop at 6:49( in the jump festa 2010 trailer) you can see that vanitas has a few hairs hanging infront of his face ...kinda like kh1 sora or roxas/ven!! btw its pretty hard to stop in the right moment. i have a pdf with that moment so if someone doesnt want to try...
Back