• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora^Fan

Meow Wow Plush

Hi peeps! This is my first time posting anything so I'm not sure how this works but here's to taking risks :'3 I have been absolutely in love with Meow Wow ever since I saw him in the demo! Something about that round, fluffy and just lovable thing got to me :redface: So when I learned that a...
  2. Sora^Fan

Resident Evil Movies

So clearly we have all seen Afterlife and seen that a sequel is very likely. Rumors have been going around that the next film could possibly be a reboot of the series so my questions are: What would you guys like to see in the next movie? And can we ever have a RE movie without Milla Jovovich...
  3. Sora^Fan

FFVII Hurt/Heal

Just thought it would be fun. ^.^ Rules: 1) As always..don't double post. 2) Limit: Screw that! Yaay for limitless! ^ .^ Here we go! ^.^ Cloud Strife: 10 Tifa Lockhart: 10 Aeris Gainsborough: 10 Barret Wallace: 10 Yuffie Kisaragi: 10 Vincent Valentine: 10 Red XIII: 10 Cid Highwind: 10 Cait...
  4. Sora^Fan

Guys of KH Hurt/Heal

Ok, I noticed that we are in need of a guy Hurt/Heal so I created this. ^.^ You all know by now how this works so I won't bother you with a long introduction. Rules: The rules are basically the same..however, me and hanglulu came up with a new rule so that the game won't drag on for too long...
  5. Sora^Fan

Hidden Meaning??

Ok, I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but I was playing KHII and I noticed that Xehanort spells "No Heart" when arranged....do you guys think that this has a purpose? or is it merely coincidence? Again, sorry if this has been mentioned before.
  6. Sora^Fan

Worst songs ever!!!!

This is my first thread...so please go easy on me. ^.^ And if there was another thread like this I apologize in advance. So I was recently randomly listening to songs on the radio and I couldn't believe how bad some of the songs were. What do you guys think? What songs out there make you...
Back