• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kingdom Hearts Novels

So, I just wanted to know if anyone knew where I could get them. I am hearing all of this talk about extra info in the novels and i'd really like to know it. Thanks.
  2. J

End of Terra?

My apologies if there has already been a thread like this. But I was just thinking: So, we know that Xehanort is Terra + MX = Xehanort. And when he became a heartless, he created Ansem The Seeker Of Darkness and Xemnas. Ansem SOD was destroyed by Sora, Donald and Goofy at the end of KH1 and...
  3. J

Ventus awoken?

YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The Conclusion (English Subs). This scene is from KH2 final mix. At 1:30, Xemnas says, "perhaps he was awakened too." I think that by "he", he is referring to Ventus.I say this because in BBS, Ven & Lea were said to be friends. Perhaps Xemnas thought that since...
  4. J

Vanitas is possibly Xehanort.

My theory is that Vanitas is part of Xehanort. I say this because of his & Riku's darkness. The similarities are obvious./ The skirt looking thing, the shoes. The full body 'armor'. & also, (if you didn't notice), Riku's old fake keyblade (soul eater) & Vanitas' keyblade both have eyes on them...
  5. J

DiZ speaking.

In the new trailer, when DiZ is narrating, does anybody know when he was speaking. Like was he speaking during the time of KH2 but it was just put in the trailer. Or was he speaking during BBs (10 years in the past).? Sorry if this as already been discussed.
  6. J

Trailer: "His name is..."

This theory could be totally wrong but I just wanted to see what you guys thought. At the end of the trailer when Ansem The Wise says, "His name is...", I don't think that he was referring to Sora, even though tit skipped to a picture of Sora. I think that it was referring to someone who is...
  7. J

Question about Xemnas & Xehanort,

In the scene from KH2 Final Mix (YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix New Scene 5 - The Room of Sleep (german)), Xemnas walks into the room of sleep to look at Aqua's armor. He then says, "...old friend". Does this mean that although Xehanort can't remember anything from BBS, his nobody can?
  8. J

How does the story work?

So is it going to be just Terra, Aqua, & Ventus' stories & then end of game. Or is it going to be Sonic the Hedgehog style where they do all three stories & then a combination of the three that is shorter & has the main boss battle? It's not really an important question. Just wondering.
  9. J

I don't understand any of this.

1). Are Castle Oblivion & The Old Mansion the same thing? When Sora, Donald, & Goofy went to sleep in COM they went to sleep in CO. Then in KH2, Roxas got to their...er...sleep pod things, through the Old Mansion. So are they the same thing or did the Old Mansion like teleport him there or...
Back