• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kingofthekey

Been a long time I guess.

That resonates. I joined way back in the day. I would pop back onto this site every so often, just to check the news. Rarely would I log back in due to everyone I knew on here going about their own way in life and such and vanishing. But! Hiya, nice to meet you!
  2. kingofthekey

(sweeping away dust and webs from my page) "Hello? Is thing on?" I'm not sure who I'm even...

(sweeping away dust and webs from my page) "Hello? Is thing on?" I'm not sure who I'm even talking to at this point or who all is left, but I hope your lives are going splendidly and you're in great health.(As some of us are now over 30.) Cheers, everyone!
  3. kingofthekey

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

I've had the game since its release last year. Was just saying what I did once I had it. I've beaten the game on proud first theeeen critical, then achieved all trophies for the game with the crit file. Now just killing time trying to get all achievements with DDD.
  4. kingofthekey

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

As soon as I got home from picking up my preorder of KH3, I abandoned society for a few days and dove right into proud mode. Once the update for critical landed, I had difficulty for the first 2 worlds, afterward it all became easy. Critical is 100% complete now, but I'm torn between replaying...
  5. kingofthekey

Here's to 2020 bringing us the lux we've yearned for. "No buts. There's work to be done. Get...

Here's to 2020 bringing us the lux we've yearned for. "No buts. There's work to be done. Get yourself ready." — Xigbar, preparing Roxas for his next mission.
  6. kingofthekey

The Keyblade Graveyard Makes no Sense

I completely agree, though before all* was revealed, I understood it as that all 7 guardians needed to be Keyblade Masters for this particular event but that was tossed out of the window. And one more itch I have as far as writing/story telling goes,...are the Princesses of Heart really...
  7. kingofthekey

Hiya people! I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday/Merry...

Hiya people! I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday/Merry Christmas/however you celebrate, may this year end with every loose thread tied and silent tears dried. May 2020 bring you those smiles you've been after; that one moment of clarity to finally hit home, the...
  8. kingofthekey

Happy Hoilday to all

Happy Holiday to you too! :D
  9. kingofthekey

Are you still active on here? I know it's been a couple of years but I really want to dive back...

Are you still active on here? I know it's been a couple of years but I really want to dive back into this site again.
  10. kingofthekey

Hope you're doing well, though it's now 3 years later... Anywho, here's to a fantastic 2020!

Hope you're doing well, though it's now 3 years later... Anywho, here's to a fantastic 2020!
  11. kingofthekey

Did anyone else notice?

I noticed something about the ending CGI when Sora and Riku are falling from the sky into the water: when they fall into the ocean, the island is NOWHERE NEAR them, then, they look over and see Kairi just a short distance away. Proof: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Ending (Ya might want to skip...
Back