• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fractured_Heart628

For the original person to come back...(nobodies and heartless)

It's possible Sora might have already killed it, but you never know. But, it's a big maybe.
  2. Fractured_Heart628

Incomplete Theory Question

They didn't even age in KHII. I guess Nomura wanted to stick the first design of them, instead of using the designs of them in Quack Pack. It would have been really cool to see them as teenagers. And, Yen Sid is probably around the same age as Eraqus and Master Xehanort.
  3. Fractured_Heart628

My theories on DDD, all summed up.

Perhaps, you're right, but only time will tell.
  4. Fractured_Heart628

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Tough question, maybe they'll run into them. But, why would Braig willingly have Xehanort extract his heart and turn him into a Heartless?
  5. Fractured_Heart628

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Wouldn't Ansem the Wise help Mickey find Aqua?
  6. Fractured_Heart628

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! But, that's going to be impossible since Terra is in Xehanort. I have a feeling that whatever journey Sora and Riku take it's going to lead Mickey, Yen Sid, Goofy and everyone else looking for Terra to the realization that the Xehanort that Riku and Sora...
  7. Fractured_Heart628

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Doesn't Xaldin have pointy ears too?
  8. Fractured_Heart628

I wonder what role will Vanitas' memories have on Riku. I mean, they have a lot in common, the same battle stance and battle armor.
  9. Fractured_Heart628

Great theory, I wonder if we'll get to see any memories from Axel's perspective. Maybe, we might even find out what happened to Isa to get his Nobody, Saix the way he was. Perhaps, Lea trying to save Isa from turning into a Heartless, but only to find himself being confronted by Ansem SOD.
  10. Fractured_Heart628

Fanfiction ► The Key and The Flame: Between the Years ~ D ~ Days, BBS, and perhaps Re:Coded Spoilers are included

Re: The Key and The Flame: Between the Years ~ Days, BBS, and perhaps Re:Coded Spoilers are included Sorry for the long wait everyone, but here's the next chapter. Dawn and I have worked on this. "Viento, we gotta go," Agua screamed as she stood before an opened dark corridor. Viento...
  11. Fractured_Heart628

this has always confused me

Yeah, sorta like Pooh. But, I remember playing Days and from the impression I got of Carpet and Tinkerbell when they studied Roxas. It kind of made me feel like they knew Roxas had something in common with Sora like they were twins or something. While, Genie didn't seem to notice it and...
  12. Fractured_Heart628

Kingdom Hearts 2 + Birth By sleep = 3D?

Isn't Aqua also fast or equal Sora in game speed? But, Terra is kinda slow.
  13. Fractured_Heart628

Fanfiction ► Be Gone

Thanks, I'm glad you think so.
  14. Fractured_Heart628

Fanfiction ► Be Gone

A little lyric I did about my life. Please comment to me about what you think. Uncaring Bother You think you know best. You think you can take care of yourself. You think you can do whatever you want without consequence. But, guess what you're wrong. You rely on your mom to take you...
  15. Fractured_Heart628

Fanfiction ► A Mishap ~ A story after the occurrences of KH3

Re: A Mishap ~ A story after the occurrences KH3 Great story, I can't wait to read more.
  16. Fractured_Heart628

Fanfiction ► Be Gone

Sorry, if I have been gone. So many things have came up. Be Gone Over the endless darkness, a boy falls. His mind is racing a thousand places. He can't raise his head or any part of his body. It's like the darkness has a tight grip on him. He manages to raise his head against the...
  17. Fractured_Heart628

Fanfiction ► The Bathroom That Never Was

BTW guys, since the story was a big success. I decided to post it onto my fanfiction account. Here's the link and be sure to leave comments. And, here's a link. Kurstin - FanFiction.Net It's called the Bathroom That Never Was.
  18. Fractured_Heart628

Sora has three bodies?!

If Sora's a heart, why is he able to age like in KHII?
Back