• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Key_of_Faith

Back!

Hey there! Wow. When was the last time I signed in here? 5 or 6 months? :/ Anyways! I'm back, and awesomer than ever! :cool: So what's new? Other than KH news, that is. :D
  2. Key_of_Faith

Comics ► So I'm a new Sonic the Hedgehog fan...

Ok, so I played StH 2 and 3 on the Sega MegaDrive2 when I was a kid, and I watched some episodes of Sonic X, and I read Sonic Universe comics from #1 to #13 (I'm reading #14 now), and I know general information about the whole franchise. However, I'm a bit confuse about the story's time line. I...
  3. Key_of_Faith

Computer Illiterates

Anyone else besides me suffering from these people? I gotta admit that I'm both thankful and not happy about it. I don't have to worry about that person searching through my Facebook or Twitter. But it's super annoying when I try explaining something and that person won't understand. So?
  4. Key_of_Faith

International Woman's Day

Just checked my calendar and noticed that it was International Women's Day. So... HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY!!!!! :tongue::redface::wink::biggrin::smile::tongue::redface::wink::smile::biggrin:
  5. Key_of_Faith

KH2 in the Smithsonian

OMG I WANNA GO SEE IT!!!!!!
  6. Key_of_Faith

Just got the game!

Yeah, it's true. But isn't holding the stylus while playing a bit annoying? I tried using my finger, but it's not so accurate.
  7. Key_of_Faith

Just got the game!

I FINALLY got the game yesterday! I've been waiting for weeks for the video game store to start selling it. Anyhoos, I started playing it as soon as I got it. It looks awesome, but I don't feel satisfied cuz I'm using my sister's DS Lite (the screen is too small, and she put a Super Mario...
  8. Key_of_Faith

Black Berry or iPhone?

This issue has been bugging me for months. Almost everyone I know has a Black Berry (mostly cuz of the instant messaging app), but few have an iPhone. I heard that the iPhone has an app that acts like the Instant Messaging app on the BB. Is that true? I never owned an Apple product. My sister...
  9. Key_of_Faith

Tech ► Facebook is driving me crazy!

I doubt that I'm the only one with this problem. I think it's been over 2 weeks when it started. I log in Facebook (using Mozilla Firefox) like I do everyday. I type in my status, and hit the Share button. A CONFIRM message appears saying the following: "Are you sure you want to navigate away...
  10. Key_of_Faith

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

AWESOMNESS! btw did anyone notice that 3D = DDD = King DeDeDe (from Kirby) Had to say it :3
  11. Key_of_Faith

New Symbols

Maybe they represent Sora and Riku?
  12. Key_of_Faith

New Symbols

Just went to the new KH3D [Dream Drop Distance] website and saw these symbols. I wonder what they represent: new enemies? Or something else? Here's a close-up:
  13. Key_of_Faith

New Degenki Nom-chan interview about BBSFM - TRANSLATED

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *shoots Nomura-sensei*
  14. Key_of_Faith

Old Games' Music

So I spent the last 2 hours looking for my Sega Mega Drive 2 games' ost. I found music for Outrun 2019. However, I'm still looking for (World of Illusion starring Mickey and Donald) and (Castle of Illusion starring Mickey). I reeeeally want the music. Help anyone?
  15. Key_of_Faith

Need help plugging my Sega

I have a Sega Mega Drive 2 (pic below) I don't know how to plug it to my Panasonic Viera Plasma tv (I dunno wt its called it has HDMI and stuff). Help anyone?
  16. Key_of_Faith

Tech ► My PSP Folders

I wanted to copy some music into my PSP. When I plugged it to my laptop, its window opened up showing the files PSP.exe, VIDEO.exe, and some other folders. They weren't in folder format. They had another icon instead of the folder one. When I double-clicked them, this following message appeared...
  17. Key_of_Faith

Tech ► Problem with Windows Media Player

Here's my problem: I play music files on Windows Media Player. I usually just double-click on the file and WMP automatically starts. Now, for some reason, whenever I double-click on a file, WMP doesn't start. It only plays what i double-click on IF WMP was already opened. How do I make it play...
  18. Key_of_Faith

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Novel Vol. 1 (Cover Revealed)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I never thought it would be announced so soon! Translators, get ready!
  19. Key_of_Faith

NA Re: Coded Website Updated

Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded website is now open! I received a twitter update from Kingdom Hearts's official NA twitter (KH_Official_NA) saying that the Re: Coded website is now open! Here's the link! KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded | SQUARE ENIX Only 34 days left for the game's release!
  20. Key_of_Faith

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Site Update

I made the wallpaper my desktop wallpaper :D
Back