• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

kh2 got boring yet?

well,ive learned not to over dose it,i kno that it'll be just like kh1,i'll play it,beat it,stop playing for like a month or 2,then play it again.
  2. S

kh2 similar to pendragon

WAIT A MINUTE!!the quillan games is out!?i thopught only the first 6...the suxth is prob the best,so is quillan better than the sixth?hmm,i must go to chapters!! or maybe it's not out in canada yet?
  3. S

kh2 similar to pendragon

well,it's some what similar,but then what are the heartless?oh well,those books are awsome,i just finished the 6th.
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts I&IIFigures at Comi-Con

ok, seriously,how is no one insane over these?they look so cool and detailed and wow,i mean,how awsome is it that it isnt the normal keyblades,but different ones!!(no kingdom key,oathkeeper,oblivion) i gotta get valor when it comes on ebay...i wonder how they chose wat keyblades 2 give...
  5. S

What Happened!?

no,im glad this wat brought up,wat the heck happened with the hb scene were the 5 org members appear on that yellow castle part of hb,then sora fights neoshadows then jumps at the org member??THAT PART WAS AWSOME!! aand also when donald gets frozen,and the king saves sora and comp.??oh well,but...
  6. S

axel scene request

ok,i give MAJOR cudos to anyone who has/can find this,but could someone please give me axels dialoge,/sora and axels dialoge for the scene where axel dies? or at least some really cool lines he says?thankyou so much,if anyone tried 2/gives me the script,thnx EDIT:thanks a lot guys,and for the...
  7. S

org and there nobodies

ok,there was a thread not 2 long ago about demyx's nobodies,and im sure theres a thread like this,but i wish 2 make a list of everybodies nobodies,to be sure,and so others kno as well,i garuntee some will be incorrect,so correct me. 1.demyx=dancer 2.xaldin=dragoon 3=saix=berserker...
  8. S

a few random questions,and something funny(and lightly unsettling) about wisdom sora.

ok,first,my 2 random questions: 1,does wisdoms soras"bullets" make any actual shape,or r they just random arrows? 2,does xenmas hold hid weapons,or do they kinda form from his sleeves?(that i actually need the answer for) and im sure its been pointed out,but do u realize that wisdom soras...
  9. S

Why do you hate Atlantica?

well,i dont care what people i say,some little mermaid songs r cool,but i dont like the world simply because it almost mocks u with its easyness...ITS IMPOSSABLE 2 FAIL!but i thought it was aight...JUST aight.
  10. S

Ok, i sense a plot error.

u can give in 2 datkness,as in let it give u power,but when yourHEART is CONSUMEDby darkness,then your a heartless. thats how i think of it
  11. S

*SPOILERS*Kingdom Hearts 2: Limited Edition Guide.

YA! ky drive form pages(coolest ones) are fallen out, and i treat it with the tenderous of care, but only the anti form page is actually detatced.oh well, still awsome,and i dont care how cheap it is, if it is"kingdom hearts 2" and "limited edition" its a good purchase for me! (oh, and anyone...
  12. S

the REAL jiminys journal

the REAL jiminys journal and ultimania for those who have the le guide,i wish 2 kno more about the jiminys journal that is included 1,how many pages is it 2,is it all 3d images,or is there concept art 3, does it show pics of EVERYTHING(heartless,nobodys,characters,etc. thanx a lot, i cant...
  13. S

le guide vs. ultimania(and art book)

which is better and should i get? and do they have the kh2 ultimania in english...and...WHEN THE HECK DOES THE ARTBOOK COME OUT!
  14. S

why does order hurt sora?

they want sora to kill heartless right?so why do some of them fight him?i kno demyx tryes to wake roxas, and luxord and saix dont need him anymore by the time they fight, but wat about the others? if they kill him, they cant unlock kh! i mean, if sora dissis them a bit, its no reason to ruin...
  15. S

is this a glitch????????!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

haha, gltiches are AWSOME i doubt it was blizzard, you can see blue on them if thats used,(ice) i believe
  16. S

secret ending for KH2 spoilers!

i know that supposedly nomura said its in the past but it seems like a future to me, so..."planet of the apes"
  17. S

Spoiler warning What happened to Bleig

hehe, i think you need more options on your poll....i honestly dont kno, and i bet we wont kno for a looooooong time.and there is a slight chance it was a typo or somethin,hehe
  18. S

proud mode players

ya,what are u talkin bout,the ending was crazy awsome, i didnt laugh,though i yelled a lot, i hate the kh2 makers!we waited so long for kh2, and i thought it was over, but they make this and all the questions and...AHHH
  19. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

yes,it rules,oh ya \
  20. S

final form front picture!plees!!

ok,i really need a picture of the front of final form,or just wat the symbol on his pants looks like,i really trully actually nneed it for something,so please dont ignore this, i will really appreciate to kno of anyone with it. (oh, and anyone no when they start sellin those new kh2...
Back