• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxas-kh

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

They just spelled as they would say it, because in Japanese, "L's" sounds like "R's."
  2. Roxas-kh

Alice's Character

It would make sense that innocence would give someone to deserve the title 'Princess of Heart', it's just that... when I think of Alice, I don't think of innocence. Not to say that she isn't, because I'm sure she is. It's just not something that sticks out to me. If Cinderella is PoH because...
  3. Roxas-kh

Alice's Character

It may be because of my lack of familarity with the books themselves, but as a child whenever I watched Disney's Alice in Wonderland, I never thought of Alice as a girl to look up to. All the other princesses of heart have certain characteristics I would say are very amiable and so it would make...
  4. Roxas-kh

Day 153 secret report(spoilers?)

He's probably channeling his inner David Bowie. :DDDD
  5. Roxas-kh

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

Xigbar: "...Tiger." After I fought Xiggy in Olympia Stadium, I then realized my friend was right all along. Xigbar is quite the pedo.
  6. Roxas-kh

Why did Roxas go through The Awakening in KH2?

The awakening isn't something that just keyblade bearers go through. It seems to be solely related to Sora because it wasn't as if Kairi or Riku went through the Awakening. Therefore, it would make sense that Roxas wouldn't go through the Awakening until he regained his memories of Sora and...
  7. Roxas-kh

Significance of the title

It always seemed to me that the creaters were always trying to push Roxas and Xion together (rather forcefully if you ask me), so it make sense that they were create the title name with the two in mind. I'm sure that before Days came out, we all had different expectations of what was to happen...
Back