• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Just things in General (Mostly BBS V2), you might find it interesting i swear.

Been meaning to make this thread for about a week now but BBSFM kept me busy. SO! Things we need explained for Volume 2 and I hope to see are: 1.) We were never really told how Riku wound up in Castle Oblivion in the first place. Zexion said his heart resonated with another hero's (Sora's) and...
  2. J

Square Enix Sales Figures and COM Novel Update!

Heartstation just posted the sales figures Square Enix released and lemme tell ya, not too good...maybe if theyd just release KH3 already..... Square Enix Sales Report : HEARTSTATION.ORG On an interesting note, the Novels section has been updated on Heartstation with COM Reverse Rebirth...
  3. J

SPOILERS Re:coded Likes/Dislikes and an interesting change...SPOILERS!!!!

Ok! Finished the game. Loved it simply because its KH but I do have a few complaints. And yes, there will be spoilers. Lotsa spoilers. Likes: -They made it a smooth transition from phone to DS and the gameplay is quite simialr ot the original KH mixed with BBS and I really enjoyed that. -The...
  4. J

Re:Coded opening movie!!!

Re:Coded opening movie!!! YouTube - [NDS]Kingdom Hearts Re:coded OP movie and event Enjoy!!!
  5. J

Secret Movie Official Discussion

So as well all know Re:coded is getting a secret ending which requires you to get 20 of thirty medals (i dunno) to be able to view it. My thoughts: Remember the recent trailer with the quick scene of Yen Sid and Mickey? I have a feeling that is the secret ending but unfortunately I have no...
  6. J

TGS Re:coded trailer and summary posted!

YouTube - ????????2010 ????????Re:????? OPEN ?? YouTube - ????????2010?????????Re:????? OPEN ?? 2 And heres the summary with a new scene! A new statue of Sora in Kingdom Hearts garb was on display outside the Square Enix demo booth exit. After TGS ends he will be on display at the Disney Store...
  7. J

Re:Coded's Connection with 3DS?

Re:Coded's Connection with 3DS? So i looked at the recent interview with Nomura who said that Re:coded will set up 3DS in some way and Im wondering what your thoughts are on this? I think that scenes we saw in What do you guys think?
  8. J

Kingdom Hearts Series Plot Holes and Future Things...

So im thinking theres a few things that dont make sense in the KH series that warrant attention i believe. Input is welcome and needed and if you have any plot holes to add please do! 1.) Sora's memories of Castle Oblivion in the beginning of KHII. They end right when Sora enters the doors to...
  9. J

The exact location of the Chamber of Waking

So, now that its official where the Chamber of Waking is, I thought of something but ill need your help. The scene in Days where Zexion is taunting Riku is what basement level? Correct me if im wrong but i think its B3. Anywho, We see that entire scene unfold for what reason? When you think...
  10. J

Xehanort Report Locations

Hey guys im having trouble finding some of the Xehanort reports and instead of asking where just one of them is, would someone do me and everyone else having trouble an immense favor and describe where each of them are? P.s. This game is awesome!
  11. J

Redemption for the Apprentices?

Since we know more about the apprentices now, I wa wondering something. Who do you think was truly evil? I think both Even and Braig were truly the only sinister ones, Dilan and Aeleus simply guarded a door and really did something good, protecting. As for Ienzo, i see redemption for him just...
  12. J

Interview Translation

Source: Heartstation. —How do you feel the music of ‘Birth by Sleep’ turned out? Shimomura: It was very hard (wry laugh), I think it was a title given utterly no compromise?and without regret. —About how many pieces did you compose? Shimomura: I made about forty new pieces, I think. I was...
  13. J

What aspects of the game would you have taken out/added?

Simple. -I would remove the gummi ship missions and replaced them with corridors of darkness. -I would remove Atlantica and the Pride Lands, and probably Halloweentown in KH2 also. -I would add a crapload of new kayblades to synthesize since we can only do the Ultima Weapon -I would remove...
  14. J

Land of Departure will be Castle Oblivion?

While looking closely at the Land of Departure compared to Castle Oblivion, both shown below, I noticed that they do sort of resemble each other. And with such stress on memories in the upcoming game, I found this to be rather interesting. Do you think (uh oh, theory) perhaps that the Land of...
Back