• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Hypocrisy of America

zomg ^___^
  2. L

Hellsing Ultimate

We have other Hellsing threads, but none exclusive to the new OVA, I believe... Anyway, having watched the "Digest for Fleaks" (sic) promotional episode of Hellsing Ultimate, I am convinced- fansubs just will not do, I will have to import the DVDs, the first being released on february the...
  3. L

The KHI members' KH2 gameplay impressions thread (spoilers)

Might as well centralize all the rampant posting that is going to set the forum ablaze soon enough- here you may post your first-hand gameplay experiences with the japanese version of the game, naturally using spoiler tags. I am currently in the process of acquiring my copy, gameplay...
  4. L

Twilight Town map translated

Well, partially at least, by me. Nothing important, just the location names. But hey, I don't get to create new threads very often. :cool: The location names pretty self-explanatory. Not on the map, but apparently reachable by train and through a tunnel, is the "Sunset Residential Area"...
  5. L

The Protomen

If you have ever played a Megaman game for the NES, chances are you will love the Protomen for the rest of your life. Read the review of their album, synopsis of their rock opera, and download a few songs here. A couple of additional songs are available to stream from their myspace profile.
  6. L

Mother 3 / EarthBound 2

It's been un/officially in development for quite some time, but it's good to see this. 2006, spring, for the GBA. Apparently uses the same logo as the canceled N64 version.
  7. L

Ghost in the Shell

There was an old thread about this, but it's dead and was really only about SAC... Just for the record, "Ghost in the Shell" incorporates the manga Ghost in the Shell, written and drawn Masamune Shirow the movies Ghost in the Shell and Ghost in the Shell 2 Innocence, written by Masamune in...
  8. L

The Game

The "God talks" thread in Intelligent Discussion made me lose The Game, then I lost it again recently and made this thread.
  9. L

News- Shenmue 3 actually in development?

I'll let the link speak for itself. I, personally, am taking this with not only a grain, but a whole boulder made out of salt. While a lot more credible than most rumours floating around, it does seem somewhat over-ambitious, practically impossible, to re-make and then finish the Shenmue saga...
  10. L

Confirmed: Dusks are Nobodies

This may be old news, but I don't remember seeing this confirmed... Flame me if I am mistaken. Anyway. Please observe the second image in this thread. It's a tiny Jump scan. To the right, you will see the lower half of an unhooded unknown, whose name I have romanized into Xardin. Now, to...
  11. L

Anime Master Awards

Written by LordMune in the stead of KingdomJan This was originally supposed to have been posted on the first of this month, but due to certain unfortunate circumstances (my dsl modem had a disagreement with the floor after having traveled through the air >_> ), that was not possible. So I am...
  12. L

Texhnolyze

So, has anybody seen it? I downloaded the whole thing fansubbed (all 22 episodes- I feel a bit guilty about it since the show's already been licensed, so I'm boing to buy at least the first DVD, to show my respect. :) ) a while ago, and I must say it's really good. The last two episodes are just...
Back