• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. thesupersakura

Problems playing Birth by Sleep -Please Help-

When playing kingdom hearts birth by sleep does it continuously ask you if you want to quit the game as in if you were to press the home button on your psp? I keep having this problem, I bought the bundle pack from GameStop so I'm thinking it got damaged in shipping because I keep having...
  2. thesupersakura

Help/Support ► Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep playiing issues

When playing kingdom hearts birth by sleep does it continuously ask you if you want to quit the game as in if you were to press the home button on your psp? I keep having this problem, I bought the bundle pack from GameStop so I'm thinking it got damaged in shipping because I keep having this...
  3. thesupersakura

Axel/Lea 'theory'

I wasn't actually sure where to put this...I debated with myself over a half an hour but anyway, here is a I guess a 'theory' of mine as to Axel's last words to Sora in KH2. Remember when he said "He made me feel...like I had a heart?" about Roxas and then he continues to say that Sora makes...
Back