• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ventus Wayward Wind Keyblade FOR SALE

Wayward Wind (Kingdom Hearts) | Facebook Don't worry, there is a keychain attached to it now. The photos are old. Anyone interested?
  2. T

Tomasmccann ART

Hello! In this thread i shall post my works of art, i hope you like them! I hope you like my work! (and i hope this doesn't count as spam lol)
  3. T

"Mad-Eye" steampunk mau5head.

This is my entry for a contest held by talenthouse.com, i bet i'm not the only deadmau5 fan in this forum, and i bet i'm not the only steampunk fan in this forum, if you like the drawing please support me on talenthouse. Steampunk "Mad-Eye" mau5head by Tomas Mc Cann
  4. T

Somnus Nemoris

Hello, i made a cover of FFXIII Versus theme, hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZuaZrKKs0Y
  5. T

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

The point is between zero and five. /sarcasm I don't see anything wrong with the game, i mean he DID say there were going to be 2 more games after the coded-bbs-days trio. He is pulling it off a lot, but i could see it coming. Instead af bitching, i'm quite interested in this BBS 2. I'm gonna...
  6. T

(3D Trailer Spoilers I guess)

Yeah they look a bit overpowered and fast. But it's quite exciting, it looks more like dragonball now XD
  7. T

What music does the Organization listen to?

Assuming they listened to music, choose some groups/artists (if you can't think of an artist then insert a genre of music) that suit their personality and say why. Here's my list: XEMNAS: Holy chants music (because he's really powerful, creepy, sinister and unexpressive) XIGBAR: The Prodigy...
  8. T

Did any of you make a keyblade?

I'm building Ven's keyblade and it'll soon be ready. Post pictures here of your own drawings/sculptures of keyblades and tell the materials/tools you used and the time you took. EDIT: Yeah, it just broke. It will take more time.
  9. T

100 Acre Wood is PURE LIGHT

I was thinking that... There aren't any heartless in the 100 Acre Wood, so one could assume none of the characters shelter darkness in their hearts. But weren't the princesses of heart the only maidens with a pure heart? EDIT: Sorry, I accidentaly posted this in the Future section.
  10. T

non-soundtrack Halloween Town music missing?

When is it played? --------------
  11. T

Sora's crown is the same as King Stephen's crown.

Cool story. --------------------------------------------------
  12. T

Ventus glitch?

Ok let's get back on topic. I have finished terra's story and i am now playing ven, so neither final episode nor vanitas remnant are available yet. Yes, i am aware of the fact that i also have to complete aqua to get every journal entry, i am just getting whatever possible before starting aqua...
  13. T

King Stephen probably has a crown outlet franchise across the universe and that's probably how sora got the crown. KH3 plot will probably be about sora trying to save the poor children in taiwan from the unpayed work in King Stephen's mass production chain.
  14. T

Ventus glitch?

Sorry my bad, i meant after finishing Ventus' story.
  15. T

There's no need to be a smartass. I said i was just pointing out. I thought it might be an interesting observation that i could share with other users, but clearly it's not the case, so in future I shall not post any useless information in case I blow somebody's mind.
  16. T

I watched Sleeping Beauty yesterday. It has a very gothic feel, everything straight and tall, trees, castle, dress, CROWNS. I noticed King Stephen's crown is EXACTLY the same as Sora's necklace. Just pointing out.
  17. T

Ventus glitch?

I'm trying to complete Ventus 100%. All worlds in the map say "Complete!" except Keyblade Graveyard (obviously) and Land of Departure. It's in a new episode status, but i enter the destroyed world and there's nothing there. Anyone had the same thing? P.S. I noticed AFTER finishing the game.
  18. T

Did Sora dislike how kairi looked in kh2? Might have spoilers.

------------------------------------ 'Nuff said.
  19. T

Huge Xemnas Theory, Including Why He didn't use a Keyblade (spoilers)

Err, one question. Doesn't Terra's armor hold his mind? Lingering Sentiment?
  20. T

Pal and Jap PS2

Nope. Unless your system is chipped or you're running the games through swap magic.
Back