• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. party@usualspot

Command Decks for Party Members

The title pretty much explains it. How would y'all feel about customized command decks for your allies in KH3. It would open up a world of possibilities. We could give Donald and Goofy their own unique attacks and customize their abilities even further. Then they don't just stand their smacking...
  2. party@usualspot

Command vs. Menu

For KH3, do you think they'll go back to the old menu gameplay style or continue to evolve the command system from BBS, Coded, and DDD? Which would you prefer? For me, I think they should go back to the old style. Don't get me wrong, the command system is AMAZING and I love it, but for the...
  3. party@usualspot

Help/Support ► Calling of the backing and support of my KHI friends!

I've been on here for a few years now, but I hardly ever post because I feel like when I do, the thread dies. And hardly anyone responds to my posts and threads... Do y'all think my ideas and thoughts are dumb? Please respond below. :/ And also here's your chance to prove to me that KHI is there...
  4. party@usualspot

The Glee Project Auditions

Hey everyone at KHI! I would love for you all to go check out my audition for the Glee Project! Give me a thumbs up please! It would really mean a lot to have the support of my KHI family! :) If you have an audition, post your link here and I will go like it! Let's have a KH fan on Glee! The...
  5. party@usualspot

Interworld travel

A lot of you have proposed that Traverse Town may be the hub connecting the worlds through various doors, but from recent scans it seems kind of unlikely. (Don't get mad at me for that) So I came up with another theory. The outside of the Colosseum looks a whole lot like a circus tent. So my...
  6. party@usualspot

Gameplay for future games

I've been playing through KH1 and we really need to get back some of the old aspects. Remember in Deep Jungle where you have to jump from hippo to hippo and if you fell you had to swim back and repeat. Or you could do the vine swinging? We need more of that platforming. And how we had options...
  7. party@usualspot

aqua in KHDDD

Couldn't it be possible that Sora and Riku HAVE to save Aqua in 3D? If Yen Sid renounced his Master status it could mean they would need Aqua to perform the exam. Saving her could be the main plot of the game since it's not only about the Exam itself.
  8. party@usualspot

SE and the Japan disaster

Does anyone know where to find some info about SE Japan? I want to know how they were affected by the disaster... Like were any of their people hurt? I don't know where to find the information... Thanks. This does pertain to the future of kingdom hearts because there won't be any developments...
  9. party@usualspot

possible theory about rebirth

So I was just reading the nomura interviews and read this from one for KH1. Question: In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that? Nomura: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the...
  10. party@usualspot

Crystal Tools

Since KH3 will be coming out on PS3, no doubt, do you think Square will take advantage of the Crystal Tools engine they used for FF13? Would you be happy if they did? Or upset at the loss of the traditional graphics. I personally think it would be a cool evoulution to the series. I could easily...
  11. party@usualspot

Enemy Evasion

In BBS, do the enemies actually try to evade your attacks, particularly bosses? I felt that in KH2, the bosses were too easy to hit. I feel like this was fixed in Days. We need some more aggravating enemies in the series. For example, ones you have to stun in order to attack them. Or (like the...
  12. party@usualspot

G4 TV BBS preview/'Worlds' of trailer

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PlayStation Portable - Preview - G4tv.com G4 TV has posted a preview of Birth by Sleep. I didn't see it posted anywhere so I figure its new. There's also a 'Worlds of' video that i don't recognize. Idk if thats new or not.
  13. party@usualspot

11:11 (not a fwd thing)

This is something i wanted to hear my friends at KHI's thoughts on. Most people probably know of the superstition of wishing at 11:11, well when I was younger I would always wish for a younger brother who was just like me, but younger so they couldn't boss me around. Well i just realized that my...
  14. party@usualspot

Ensemble (Musical/Dance film)

I was torn whether to put this here or creative writing because in a way it fits both. But this place seems more active (never get replies over there) so I went here. I've got an idea for a screenplay I'm writing and wanted to see what KHI thought. Let me go ahead and say, if you don't like...
  15. party@usualspot

non-story aspects of KH3

I was thinking and I would really like to see more secrets added in to KH3 than we have in past games. Like how the FF games are. (i.e. in ff7 the Vincent sidequest, the weapon bosses, and the secret locations). i think it would really spice up the game. I could see going on sidequests that...
  16. party@usualspot

Theatre Funding

My high school is lame and refuses to give our theater department (or choral department) any funding. (of course the sports get as much as they need, like a new locker by the practice field which was completely unnecessary...) So basically, everything we do is paid for out of our own pockets or...
  17. party@usualspot

Help/Support ► Deaf Bipolar Bestfriend

as the title says, my best friend is deaf and bipolar. We're like brothers and his family has become my escape from my own (because i cant rele rely on them but thts another issue). Well we've gotten in a bunch of fights because he goes up and down in his mood swings a lot. But he's always come...
  18. party@usualspot

Riku's Darkness

In BBS MX tells Terra that darkness can not be destroyed, it can only be channeled. Is this statement a true law of the KH universe? If so, my main question: Where did Riku's darkness go when the KH encoder blew up?
  19. party@usualspot

Corridors

In BBS when Terra opens the portal that sends Ventus to Destiny Islands. was that a corridor of light? or could such things exist? Don't freak out on me guys. i haven't played BBS and don't know. So help me out.
  20. party@usualspot

Legends of Aura

This is the first part of Chapter 1 of my book Legends of Aura. I haven't done much editing yet, but let me know what yall think. If yall like it, then I will post more. :) This story is an epic, very long and a lot happens. This is just a small snippet. Chapter 1 A far off land...
Back