• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Slenix

Gears of War: Judgment

July's Game Informer Cover was revealed to be a teaser for the next Gears of War game. More information about it will be revealed at Microsoft's press conference at E3 next week. Awwww yeahhhh.
  2. Slenix

Forum: Future of KH ; Thread: There not being one for some...

What I mean by that is, a good chunk of people will give up on Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts first released back in 2002. It was a surprise for many as the game had a mixture of, at the time, Square and.... Disney? Although the combination seemed like a recipe for disaster, it turned out to be...
  3. Slenix

Help/Support ► Google Riderection Virus - Help Me :(

I have a very pesky little virus commonly known as the Google Redirection Virus. Basically what it does is, you make a search on Google. You click on the link. Then you are redirected once or twice to another page that tries to download Trojans and Malware onto your computer. I've pretty...
  4. Slenix

BBS and KH II FM+ Connection Help?

SO In the end of KH BBS, we see Aqua diving into the puddle of darkness after she defeats Terra-Xehanort in Radiant Garden. She starts flying back towards the opening and knows she won't make it. So she sends her armor and keyblade up with Terra-Xehanort to save Terra's body so one day she can...
  5. Slenix

Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer Description + Logo

The trailer starts off with Sora and Riku sitting out by the starfruit tree on Destiny Islands. Then Riku disappears in a swirling flash of light. Sora calls after him and runs around the island (the game switches to gameplay here). Sora runs through the island a bit, showing off the locale...
  6. Slenix

BBS E3 2010 English Trailer VS TGS 2009 Japan Trailer

So I went and rewatched the TGS 2009 trailer and then the E3 2010 Trailer, and obviously there are some differences. Like the mysterious cloaked figure. And some of the battle gameplay. What do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9by7gPexnCM...
  7. Slenix

[coded] *SPOILER* The Letter at the end of Kingdom Hearts II said...

I wanted to tell you immediately. There were memories asleep inside you, and those memory fragments connect to the future. Sora, Riku, Kairi The truth surrounding the Keyblade passes through numerous connections, and were inside your hearts Sora, Everyone connected to you is waiting for...
  8. Slenix

FIRST KINGDOM HEARTS BBS US TRAILER

GameStop has a trailer on it's page for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep It has Master Xehanort speak a few lines. I have no idea where it came from because the trailer is not on the US website. Check it out. I didn't know where to post this, but I just HAD to tell you all...
  9. Slenix

muhahaha - KHBBS

:lol: :57: :tongue:
Back