• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Slenix

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Nomura said there would be an announcement soon regarding a Now we have TWEWY on iOS now. So I see there being a possibility he could do the same with the others in some way for the consoles/handhelds. Back when Nomura said we would have announcement...
  2. Slenix

Gears of War: Judgment

July's Game Informer Cover was revealed to be a teaser for the next Gears of War game. More information about it will be revealed at Microsoft's press conference at E3 next week. Awwww yeahhhh.
  3. Slenix

Xehanort's many forms... (for those that are confused about what's going on)

So by the rules of Time-Travel in the KH Universe, what your saying is... YMX brings all the past forms of Master Xehanort into the current timeframe. But they HAVE to later return to continue what the past has already done. Meaning at some point down the timeline of KH, more than likely in...
  4. Slenix

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

welp. Something tells me it'll do the same thing like Metal Gear Solid. Started as a PlayStation exclusive, got HD Remakes that went cross-platform, and will have new titles on multiple consoles as well. Remember that BBS was stalled at first for KH:Re:CoM on the PS2? Something tells me that's...
  5. Slenix

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Im a college kid! What's the bonus of that? My Japanese friends in the international student dorm hall who can translate some stuff for me! so needless to say, I have a major spoiler Take of it what you will.
  6. Slenix

KH3D Site Updated: System Section!

argh! you beat me to it! lol
  7. Slenix

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

I just thought of something. I think MF is Master Xehanort's Nobody. hahaha. See, in Birth By Sleep, Master Xehanort used his Keyblade to release his heart and take over Terra. That's why a heartless wasn't created. But his empty body created MF. Xehanort was then running around using Terra's...
  8. Slenix

Forum: Future of KH ; Thread: There not being one for some...

What I mean by that is, a good chunk of people will give up on Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts first released back in 2002. It was a surprise for many as the game had a mixture of, at the time, Square and.... Disney? Although the combination seemed like a recipe for disaster, it turned out to be...
  9. Slenix

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

Does anybody know what the keyblade that appeared to Xehanort looked like? :eek:
  10. Slenix

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

remember that Nomura said Riku and Sora would change instantaneously in-game.
  11. Slenix

Help/Support ► Google Riderection Virus - Help Me :(

SAD UPDATE: This is what ended up happening. The virus that installed itself was part of a virus called ZUMIESEARCHSERVICE. WHAT IT DOES: Corrupts any internet browser and redirects to malware sites that will install Trojans and other viruses onto your computer. WHERE IS IT: It is listed as a...
  12. Slenix

Help/Support ► Google Riderection Virus - Help Me :(

I have a very pesky little virus commonly known as the Google Redirection Virus. Basically what it does is, you make a search on Google. You click on the link. Then you are redirected once or twice to another page that tries to download Trojans and Malware onto your computer. I've pretty...
  13. Slenix

BBS and KH II FM+ Connection Help?

hmmm... (rewatches Final Episode) :| *slaps hand to forehead* duuhhhh!!! I completely forgot about that. Maybe its because the secret ending wasn't that interesting... woops... :frown:
  14. Slenix

BBS and KH II FM+ Connection Help?

SO In the end of KH BBS, we see Aqua diving into the puddle of darkness after she defeats Terra-Xehanort in Radiant Garden. She starts flying back towards the opening and knows she won't make it. So she sends her armor and keyblade up with Terra-Xehanort to save Terra's body so one day she can...
  15. Slenix

gamespot E3 noruma interview

So if Kingdom Hearts 3D wasn't that big of a deal, then the team would be focusing on KH III. That means KH3D is going to be an important part of the KH franchise, and not just some silly side experiment.
  16. Slenix

Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer Description + Logo

The trailer starts off with Sora and Riku sitting out by the starfruit tree on Destiny Islands. Then Riku disappears in a swirling flash of light. Sora calls after him and runs around the island (the game switches to gameplay here). Sora runs through the island a bit, showing off the locale...
  17. Slenix

New NA/EU Boss

Theory 1: i think this is Ansem the Wise. (sort of) Because Xemnas is the Nobody name of Ansem. Xemnas had lightsabers. This cloaked figure has lightsabers. Theres a similarity. I think we can all agree on that. Xehanort in his younger self is SO! With that in mind, neither name of Terra or...
  18. Slenix

BBS E3 2010 English Trailer VS TGS 2009 Japan Trailer

So I went and rewatched the TGS 2009 trailer and then the E3 2010 Trailer, and obviously there are some differences. Like the mysterious cloaked figure. And some of the battle gameplay. What do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9by7gPexnCM...
  19. Slenix

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: e3 english trailer Spetember 10th???? man... 3 more days i have to wait. EDIT: nevermind. thats Europe's release date... and at 2:47 to 2:50, where are Terra and Aqua??? It almost looks like
  20. Slenix

[coded] *SPOILER* The Letter at the end of Kingdom Hearts II said...

You are welcome :) Im sure it was posted somewhere else already, but it wasnt recent. And there may be some guests that dont know how to search for that thread, so I made it easy by having it right on the first list. To me, since Coded was the last to be fully released, it connects 358/2...
Back